Status
Not open for further replies.

Striker911

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2012
Mountain Home, AR
I got a couple of the clear windows from Kir Fanis for my Iatty, they're pretty cool. I guess I'll have to get a couple for the Oddy that's on it's way, and probably a drip tip adapter for the Iatty also, way too much stuff to buy.
K this is driving me nuts. I keep thinking the Oddy is that same thing as the Iatty. Then I keep hearing people referring to them like they are not the same thing. What is up with this. I give up, can someone please explain this to me?? Thats as clear as I can ask

supervape

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2010
Lansing,Michigan
iAtty then he came out with the Ody in full mode and this is the Ody in Short mode.. iAtty is part plastic and the Ody is SS, the Ody is being coined the "iAtty 2" with the short Version being V3 pretty much.. hope this helps.. iAtty is Different than the ody as they are complete different set-ups as the OG iAtty has plastic parts as I said and the Ody is SS...

Striker911

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2012
Mountain Home, AR
iAtty then he came out with the Ody in full mode and this is the Ody in Short mode.. iAtty is part plastic and the Ody is SS, the Ody is being coined the "iAtty 2" with the short Version being V3 pretty much.. hope this helps.. iAtty is Different than the ody as they are complete different set-ups as the OG iAtty has plastic parts as I said and the Ody is SS...
LOL Thank You SuperVape. I was starting to feel like the punchline.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread