Status
Not open for further replies.

Uma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2010
Calif
This is such an awful, despicable event! I jumped from page one to page last, don't know if you were able to talk to the chief or not or what came of it if you did, but I sure hope you did and I sure hope that biased arrogant sob is taken care of promptly.

Otoh, It kind of makes me wonder what was in the memo that morning.

Off to read pg 2

Uma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2010
Calif
In the old days, people would look you dead in the eye when they talked to you. They would instantly know, beyond a shadow of a doubt, whether or not you were on something you shouldn't be on. Dead give away, those pupils and glassy stares. Today? Nobody has the guts to look another in the eye, instead they just toss fingers, accusations, and lies. That cop should have known, should have been properly trained to know, that you were not a person of interest.
I'm glad you talked to the station. Hopefully events like this wont happen again.

Cops do indeed smoke, or switch to eCigs. So do our heros and firemen. Dr.s, Firemen, Cops, Military, have the most stressful jobs/lives ever. They walk amongst is. Vapers are not just a group of delinquents from the old neighborhood. We come from everywhere, from all walks of life. As do arrogant, predjudiced, narcissistic control freaks who have never smoked, vaped, drank, or lived a life with living.

Ameera

Aug 25, 2013
Lake Wobegon, MN
Wow... I know this is an old thread.. but I just read through the whole thing. One reason I read it was hoping to find out an outcome, of CASAA getting involved and if the LEO was really a LEO. I mentioned in another post I made on another thread regarding a local vape shop and one of the guys that works there has been pulled over three times while vaping in his car. One time the officer told him that he was positive he was smelling **that other herb** and the vape shop guy vaped a cloud into the officer's face and said..:vapor: "Really??" Then the officer was convinced there must be illegal substances in this guy's car so he performed a search. Not legal.. but like in this case.. he didn't have anything to hide so he just went along with it. Total and Blatant Law Enforcement Ignorance.. But because of stories like this, I am very careful when vaping and driving. I know it is legal but I am a mother of 2, live in a tiny "village" and a little blip in the paper about me getting arrested on "drug charges" even if totally invalid would be crippling to say the least. Better to be safe than sorry... but I do believe that Officers of the Law need to be as informed as possible on everything the general public is involved in.. including all the mods out there that look like the newest James Bond weaponry/communication devices.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread