Order Feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.

willsgirlie

ECF Veteran
May 30, 2009
Fort Meade, Maryland
Just got my order a few days ago, right as I was getting a little annoyed that I didn't get an order confirmation or shipping notice (may have been my spam filter not sure but I don't see it anywhere) well, my order showed up VERY QUICK. I love my pink attys, please keep pink stuff in stock, free shipping, and a free 30ml bottle of juice, DELISH-- it was vanilla and very yummy. Child proof caps, BIG PLUS.. even though I will do all in my power to keep it safely away, the extra protection is nice. thanks :) good job good prophets, I will continue to order from yall !

dawnmarie

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Las Vegas Nevada
www.diyflavorshack.com
Rob
You are the BOSS... I love my Pinky... Yes I named HIM..lol. I got it so fast.. well im gonna need a good supply.. i really want the soft tip 901s.. can you get someone to make them,,, I know you have clout... i think my atty flew here...

thank You so much..
You are amazing...

dawn marie

Culex

Sep 18, 2009
Received my order today! 10 empty carts and (2)30ml bottles of juice. 3 days to arrive which I can't complain. The turkish blend is good and the redbull is also good, surprisingly better than I thought it would be. I took advantage of his new customer deal so the redbull was free. Very good prices and the free shipping over 20 dollars is awesome. Will definately be ordering from Good Prophets again. Thanks Rob.

matt112981

Aug 1, 2009
Rob, You da MAN!! Once again your exceptional customer service shines through! Shipped on Fri. , rec'd on Mon. just at the last buzzer too cause I had about 1ml of liquid left:shock: Thanks for the R3 and R4 (again above and beyond) I am really digging this R3 it s mellow and nutty and it's like vaping a cup of hazelnut Dunkin Donuts Coffee:D. What's the deal with all the different "R's" eg. R3 ,R4, is this just an evolution of the R series kind of like a playstation2 /Playstation3 deal?
Anyways, back on subject You da MAN!! Keep up the good work and thanks for the patience.

-Matt

BTW, the Hilton is pretty damn good too! Haven't decided how I like the Green tea just yet.

Sad Society

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2009
Los Angeles, CA
Yo Rob. I recieved my order a couple days ago. Thank you. It had to be forwarded from my old address so shipping took a little long. But it's not your fault, it's my fault for not changing it before hand.

I know that it would've been quick shipping because I called the post office near my old address and they already had the package in hand ready to be forwarded.

Thanks Again.

Hey Rob, I think there may be a problem with the website ordering...I recently placed an order (invoice #0000001897) and I wanted the Honeysuckle flavor so I selected "Honeysuckle/Strawberry," but I got Strawberry. I guess it's my fault...I was confused as to why they were the same option, but I didn't ask about it.

dirt2suck

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2009
Ephrata PA USA
The Honeysuckle/Strawberry flavor is the same. There is only one.
It is labeled Strawberry, but I feel the flavor is very mild and it tastes like Honeysuckle. So, I started to list it as Honeysuckle.
A while back, a few that ordered the "Honeysuckle" were disapointed that it came as Strawberry, so needless to say....I list it as both.

The flavors are so similar that you can have it either way. I still think it tastes like Honeysuckle.

Rob

matt112981

Aug 1, 2009
I personally really like the R#4, it has a nutty, caramel taste that is really smooth , not to mention the vapor and throat hit are good too, I would say it is definitely an all day vape. My only complaint is that I can't taste the flavor after awhile so I have to cycle between flavors, but I suppose that isn't so bad either. I have actually almost killed that 10ml bottle of R#4 , can't put it down!:D
I just broke out the green tea tonight with a new cart and atty and after about 15 mins of chain vaping started to really dig it, the vapor production is amazing in my opinion and because of a citrus-y undertone it seems to enhance the throat hit.
All in all , I have been really happy with all the liquid I have gotten from goodprophets.com, no complaints whatsoever.:D:D:D:D:D

-Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread