RDA Origen v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

MadVLN

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2016
Central WA State
i just got the clone yesterday. i really like it so far. i've got dual 26ga coming in at .25ohm using mesh with a little bit of cotton at the bottom to prevent leaking. without the cotton, juice was leaking out of the air hole when vaping.

tudwp7Bl.jpg

3ZvsM4El.jpg

Tinben

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2012
Tn
Thanks! The top cap is from JMK. I love the Origen but was not a fan of those heat-sink fins. They're well done, I just don't like the aesthetic quality.
V3 should be here tomorrow. JMK should have some V1 design caps in soon. I will be in vape bliss. I've been away from dripping for about 6 months or so and I have missed it.

Reactions: Mr.Mann

h00ligan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2015
London, UK
Benefits of brass over stainless and vice Versace for bottom pin? I'm guessing brass has better conductivity and stainless is stronger. Which would you get? I ordered a clone because I've gone through five "best dripper / squonking setups ever" recommendations and I haven't found one bottom feeder I like yet. So I figured I'd th anhughlybrsted clone switch bottom feed conversion and if it tastes good and has good density is get the authentic. To avoid he cheap build issues.

A forum friend here says his setup works well so I'm hopeful I can finally use my squonk box

Appreciate he feedback on the bottom feed pin materials

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread