Status
Not open for further replies.

SloHand

Eh?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 8, 2011
Kingston, Ontario
Wow. What a week this will be. Got my s-Dog yesterday and customs has cleared my Orion V2.1 today ... should be here tomorrow. I've been lurking here for months. Thanks to all who've posted here. I feel like I've had the Orion already :) I know where to come for help :toast:

Darn customs :grr: Hasn't moved out of there yet. Looks like next week sometime.

bk78

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2012
Yay I can post here now it finally arrived today. image.jpg

bk78

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2012
man that thing looks naked.
did you get it up and running yet?
how is it working?

That pic was fresh out of the package. It's up and running now. The guy I bought it off had a brand new coil ready to go great guy dredd0606. It's vaping like a champ I've gone through probably 5ml in 7hrs. Best purchase I've made since starting a year ago.

bk78

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2012
excellent news.
now get on the list for the V3 :)
I can't wait for that one either.
its got variable draw and should be vv/vw

Between my Orion 2.1 and iHybrid 2.1 I can never decide which to carry.........so I carry both :)

Good deal buddy! Looking forward to the review. I'm getting a ihybrid on the 17th

Last edited:

Whoopin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 10, 2012
Borderlands
That pic was fresh out of the package. It's up and running now. The guy I bought it off had a brand new coil ready to go great guy dredd0606. It's vaping like a champ I've gone through probably 5ml in 7hrs. Best purchase I've made since starting a year ago.

So, are you an Orionfidel now? :evil:

Btw, if you can, try and get those m2 nuts for the positive post, they seem easier. And they are useful for raised negative post modification so you can make full use of the stock top cap. Here's a list of the parts that one of the guys here kindly posted! :D http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/apv-discussion/280573-orion-v2-roll-call-243.html#post7854925

Just changed back to using the stock top cap; I'm a sucker for those buttery soft threads, and somehow, I'm having chunks of vapor and flavor more then my BogeRat Top Cap. And I don't have the problem of my airhole getting stuck with juice, I somehow have been getting that problem ever since I used my BogeRat top cap...

JollyRogers

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2009
Virginia

LOL. Please, no self proclaimed cliques or cults allowed.

I had a cracking setup going with my bog rat top cap. Problem was I kept getting e-liquid seepage through the threads and down onto the tank. Well since I have to move the wick and coil to the other hole for the standard top cap, I did just that. I have a "working" setup now, but I have not gotten one to work like it was on the other side (3 tries). Kind of weird since my coil/wicks are pretty much the same in this and other devices I use. But it not leaking now.

bk78

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2012

Btw, if you can, try and get those m2 nuts for the positive post, they seem easier. And they are useful for raised negative post modification so you can make full use of the stock top cap. Here's a list of the parts that one of the guys here kindly posted! :D http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/apv-discussion/280573-orion-v2-roll-call-243.html#post7854925

Just changed back to using the stock top cap; I'm a sucker for those buttery soft threads, and somehow, I'm having chunks of vapor and flavor more then my BogeRat Top Cap. And I don't have the problem of my airhole getting stuck with juice, I somehow have been getting that problem ever since I used my BogeRat top cap...

Thanks a lot ill be looking into those parts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread