Status
Not open for further replies.

SloHand

Eh?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 8, 2011
Kingston, Ontario
Furthermore, I think that Les (Nosmoker) is correct in saying that these have just gotten into peoples hands in the last two days. I've had mine for twenty four hours, on a third tank. It's a different device, that I will say. I'd become so accustom to using 28 gauge on the V2.1 that that was naturally what I did with my first tank on the V3 at .9 ohms. My third tank I'm trying a 32 gauge wrapped at 1.8 ohms. Totally different. I can concentrate the wraps much closer to the air intake. Same juice, different experience.

:2c:

Paul66

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
Netherlands
Orion v3 is not bad at all :)
I love it, great vape and taste!

30 awg kanthal, wrapped close to the air intake tube (Petar K) 1.4 ohms @ 12 watts

25jlet2.jpg

the orion v3 is looking bad from what i have heard and seen in reviews :(

my turn on the list should be up on the next batch but im thinking about it now.... love my 2.1 though nothing fires like my 2.1

SloHand

Eh?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 8, 2011
Kingston, Ontario
Did the v3 really not come with a center post and instead a spring with washers and nut?

Spring and washers, I was expecting the new post that I'd seen too but I don't seem to be able to find that at the moment. If anyone can source the items needed to make that change it would be greatly appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread