Status
Not open for further replies.

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
Has anyone tried the Cinnamon Smoothie recently?
There are a couple older reviews on the site, with not so good reviews, that don't mention %s used.
Don't know how I missed this post. I always pause at the Cinnamon Smoothie but have yet to get any. Have you tried it?

:)

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    So have you got to try any of these yet?

eta:
    I should have read a couple of post down. lol
    Haven't tried the Tennessee Whisky. Does it really taste like whiskey?
    I'll try to try the Whiskey today.

Rule62

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 28, 2011
    Melbourne, Florida
    I am at a puny 5--7% usually, but that happened when my tastebuds returned. I can't really deal with storebought ejuice these days, with a few exceptions. :)

Anna

I have a friend who is the creator of one of the very successful Nationally distributed brands. He, like several others, started out as a DIYer, for his personal use. He has training as a chef, so he has always had a very keen palate for knowing how flavors work together and complement one another. However, making juice for the mass market is quite different than making juice for yourself, because there have to be compromises. Everybody doesn’t use the same type of equipment, or vape the same way, So you have to compromise your creations in order to suit as wide of a market as possible.
    Those of us who have been DIYing for a while are only concerned with suiting our own style of vaping, on our own type of gear.

kas122461

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 15, 2013
    Indiana, USA
    Has anyone tried to mix this Succulent Strawberry, in a recipe say with a pound cake flavoring, or have you guys just been using this as a stand alone. I would love to have a great strawberry, but would like to know how it works with other mix's. :unsure:

Thanks
    KAS

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 11, 2010
    between here and there
    Has anyone tried to mix this Succulent Strawberry, in a recipe say with a pound cake flavoring, or have you guys just been using this as a stand alone. I would love to have a great strawberry, but would like to know how it works with other mix's. :unsure:

Thanks
    KAS
    So far I have just been using it as a stand alone flavor. But I was going through my flavorings earlier and saw that I had a yellow sponge type of flavor and wondered how that would do with some ss. Thinking about tinkering with that over the weekend. I will let this thread know if and what I found out.

The yellow spongecake is from vapingzone as one of the super concentrates flavoring, that I have not tried yet.

kas122461

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 15, 2013
    Indiana, USA
    So far I have just been using it as a stand alone flavor. But I was going through my flavorings earlier and saw that I had a yellow sponge type of flavor and wondered how that would do with some ss. Thinking about tinkering with that over the weekend. I will let this thread know if and what I found out.

The yellow spongecake is from vapingzone as one of the super concentrates flavoring, that I have not tried yet.

There is a guy at work that only vapes a strawberry pound cake, and I recently got Flavorah Pound cake, but I don't really have a strawberry that I like. I will put this on my list to buy anyway, I was just wondering how well it works in other mix's.:|

KAS

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 11, 2010
    between here and there
    There is a guy at work that only vapes a strawberry pound cake, and I recently got Flavorah Pound cake, but I don't really have a strawberry that I like. I will put this on my list to buy anyway, I was just wondering how well it works in other mix's.:|

KAS
    I honestly cannot imagine it not working in another mix. The Succulent Strawberry should be outstanding in any other mix, no matter what. It is that good of a flavor. Haven't you tried it yet? If not, you are truly missing out on an outstanding treat.

kas122461

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 15, 2013
    Indiana, USA
    I honestly cannot imagine it not working in another mix. The Succulent Strawberry should be outstanding in any other mix, no matter what. It is that good of a flavor. Haven't you tried it yet? If not, you are truly missing out on an outstanding treat.

Nope I haven't yet, I have never ordered anything from that company. After Xmas I will try to order this and a few other of their flavor mix's. Seeing you guys rave about them in 2 different threads, has my arm twisted so to speak. :)

KAS

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 11, 2010
    between here and there
    Nope I haven't yet, I have never ordered anything from that company. After Xmas I will try to order this and a few other of their flavor mix's. Seeing you guys rave about them in 2 different threads, has my arm twisted so to speak. :)

KAS
    Their sample sized blends and flavors are fairly priced. Kim is such a nice person to do business with. I hope you will be pleasantly surprised. And don't forget their discount codes. JFK and ECF. I believe they both give an 11% discount. JFK originated on the FB group, and I kinda carried that over here not realizing that ECF was being used for her ECF customers. my bad:facepalm:

kas122461

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 15, 2013
    Indiana, USA
    Their sample sized blends and flavors are fairly priced. Kim is such a nice person to do business with. I hope you will be pleasantly surprised. And don't forget their discount codes. JFK and ECF. I believe they both give an 11% discount. JFK originated on the FB group, and I kinda carried that over here not realizing that ECF was being used for her ECF customers. my bad:facepalm:

Thanks, wrote the code down, I will most likely get sample sizes of a few, but the strawberry I will get 30 ml of, then later a 4 oz if I like it. I was a bit surprised that their selection of Capella is so limited, but TFA they have a lot of. :?:

KAS

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 11, 2010
    between here and there
    Thanks, wrote the code down, I will most likely get sample sizes of a few, but the strawberry I will get 30 ml of, then later a 4 oz if I like it. I was a bit surprised that their selection of Capella is so limited, but TFA they have a lot of. :?:

KAS
    I can only speculate an answer to that cause I really do not know the reasoning. It may just be a position on what her audience buys more of? They do have a thread in the suppliers forum where this type of question would receive a much more accurate reason.

PJReid

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 2, 2013
    Virginia
    I just bought the last two 10ml bottles they had of the Blue Raspberry Slush which is supposedly the most popular of their blends. I am working on an icy blue raspberry lemonade for a friend. I skipped their lemonade blend which might have been a mistake but I want to layer in some different lemons to get a bit of sour into the juice. Have any of you tried the Blue Raspberry Slush?

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 11, 2010
    between here and there
    I just bought the last two 10ml bottles they had of the Blue Raspberry Slush which is supposedly the most popular of their blends. I am working on an icy blue raspberry lemonade for a friend. I skipped their lemonade blend which might have been a mistake but I want to layer in some different lemons to get a bit of sour into the juice. Have any of you tried the Blue Raspberry Slush?
    One of my favs and adv. And has been for quite some time.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 21, 2015
    One of my favs and adv. And has been for quite some time.

Let me know when you need some more, and at a decent price. I bought a 16oz. bottle of it, to help someone get a better deal on it in a larger quantity, and they don't need it now. Have used a little bit, and given some small samples away, but that's it so far. So the price would be very reasonable for a 30mL, 60mL, or 125mL that I could put on the Classies! Same thing with a 16oz. bottle of Pink Lemonade. I do actually use more of it, but not that much! It's a refreshing change-up eliquid...for me anyway.

Last edited:

PJReid

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 2, 2013
    Virginia
    Let me know when you need some more, and at a decent price. I bought a 16oz. bottle of it, to help someone get a better deal on it in a larger quantity, and they don't need it now. Have used a little bit, and given some small samples away, but that's it so far. So the price would be very reasonable for a 30mL, 60mL, or 125mL that I could put on the Classies! Same thing with a 16oz. bottle of Pink Lemonade. I do actually use more of it, but not that much! It's a refreshing change-up eliquid...for me anyway.

I know that wasn't aimed at me, but depending on how well Blue Raspberry Slush works out for me, I would definitely be interested since they seem to be sold out much of the time.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 21, 2015
    I know that wasn't aimed at me, but depending on how well Blue Raspberry Slush works out for me, I would definitely be interested since they seem to be sold out much of the time.

It'll be on there for anyone who wants some of it. I'll wait awhile though, 'cause I know several people haven't gotten theirs yet to see if they like it. :thumbs:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread