Status
Not open for further replies.

EagleTa2

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 27, 2013
Phoenix, AZ
Hi all
I got 2 of the trustfire flashlights that were originally mentioned in this thread for Christmas. Man, these are great! Now I have a use for all of my non vapeable 18650's! I cant throw anything out that still works, but I really wouldn't want to subject an AW 2000 from May 2013 to a .4 ohm build!

Thanks for the recommendation! If you are thinking of getting one, I highly recommend it!

Geo

KTMRider

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2014
NJ
Hi all
I got 2 of the trustfire flashlights that were originally mentioned in this thread for Christmas. Man, these are great! Now I have a use for all of my non vapeable 18650's! I cant throw anything out that still works, but I really wouldn't want to subject an AW 2000 from May 2013 to a .4 ohm build!

Thanks for the recommendation! If you are thinking of getting one, I highly recommend it!

Geo

With your screen name, I thought you would've gotten an EagleTac. I have 3 and love them.

Roccov

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2012
Philly
vaporreporter.wordpress.com
Two thing I love about the TN-12 (2014) true low light mode, produce just enough light to see when I wake-up in the middle of the night without blinding me or waking the wife. Also tail stands so I can use it to light up a room by setting it on a table aimed at the ceiling, when we lose power.

I hear ya sir! I got a birthday surprise from my sweetie. The new Christmas edition Ti 162 lm. She said since I keep giving away my Ti3's and Christmas is my birthday I was worth the extra $10. I disagree but I will not be giving this one away. Enjoy the day!:2cool:

REDFISHIN

ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2013
Rockport, Texas
Love your avatar Redfishin. Been a while since I've seen one. Used to fish East Matagorda.

Thanks, I love stalking them in the shallow flats. I used to fish mainly around Freeport, lived in Houston, but just got transferred and now I have all the bays around the Rockport, Port Aransas, Corpus area to fish.

olefolks

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 16, 2013
Lewisville, TX, USA
Thanks, I love stalking them in the shallow flats. I used to fish mainly around Freeport, lived in Houston, but just got transferred and now I have all the bays around the Rockport, Port Aransas, Corpus area to fish.

As far as I'm concerned you have died and gone to heaven!!

<KDM>

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 25, 2014
Tennessee
I don't have that particular model but do have some similar to it. I have the Niwalker MM15, Zebralight S6330, and a Supbeam X40. The MM15 puts out a massive amount of flood light with decent throw and a really nice tint. The S6330 is the most compact but discontinued and hard to find. The X40 is a bit larger in size, has a variable control ring you turn to adjust the output, integrated charging system, and nice flood beam with impressive throw. Not a light you'll use all the time but nice to have when you want to bring daylight to dark.

marsos52

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 17, 2013
new jersey
you guys may not know this,
but the flashlight community thanks us vapers for the popularity for 18650 batteries, and the many
chioces of MAH and amps they are making for these batteries.

many flashlights from asia are using 18650's, and for super high power many have 2,3 and 4 batteries to make
enough power for way over a 1000 lumens.

yet, most USA high end companies and custom builders feel that two CR123's or 2 RCR123's are the best choice.

the flashlight industry is on fire very much like how the E-Cig and Vaping are going.

both world's are very exciting ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread