Status
Not open for further replies.

atavanhalen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2010
Wolverine Lake, Michigan
I really dont understand why everyone has to start a thread when something like this happens, if it was me I would contact innovapor and give them a chance to take care of it before shouting it from the rooftops. I am not trying to be mean but wouldnt it be better to contact them first and wait for a response before posting a public thread? Honestly, I am not trying to start a fight, just my opinion.

Slo Ryd

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2009
City of Trees
www.innovapor.com
My ceremic wick has cracked to pieces today...
I am not sure how that happened but just found out when i was trying to take it out for my weekly wash.

Is it covered under warranty?

What do i need to do to get a replacement?
I am hoping i don't need to sent it back because i am all the way in Australia...:(

Contact support@innovapor.com and tell them what happened and they will get a replacement sent out to you.

tomadc

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I really dont understand why everyone has to start a thread when something like this happens, if it was me I would contact innovapor and give them a chance to take care of it before shouting it from the rooftops. I am not trying to be mean but wouldnt it be better to contact them first and wait for a response before posting a public thread? Honestly, I am not trying to start a fight, just my opinion.

Couldn't agree more. A simple email works. I cracked my res. One email to support and I had a tracking number for the replacement within an hour. No drama.
Innovapor stands by their product.
I appreciate a company that cares about supporting their customers after the sale.

MAlzado

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2011
USA
My ceramic has broken too. But I am having a very difficult time with Innovapor customer service. I was told by Mark that I must be "approved for a warranty replacement by Apex". I offered to send a photograph of the broken ceramic piece but was told No, I would have to send the broken ceramic pieces in to innovapor and then they would send the pieces to Apex and Apex would either approve or disapprove the warranty replacement. This all sounds like quite a process. I'm going to try sending him a photograph of the broken ceramic and hope that squashes what sounds like a long delay.

My Ultra Max is my daily vape. I love it. It's pretty much all I use and now it's dead. 40 bucks for a new wick. Don't really know what to do.
If anything changes, I'll edit or amend this post.

Edit: I sent innovapor the picture. Mark's answer did not change. The new policy is that ALL warranty replacements now require the covered part to be shipped in first, then sent to Apex, (no photos) then wait/hope for approval by Apex. :( I've just emailed Apex. Maybe that'll help.

Apex Max Ceramic.jpg

Edit: Some good news... I got a response to my email from Apex. (on a Saturday!) The manager there is sending me a new wick under warranty right away, instead of me having to send my broken one in for approval first. I'm happy about that. Props to Apex for helping me get my Max up & running quickly!

Last edited:

Slo Ryd

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2009
City of Trees
www.innovapor.com
My ceramic has broken too. But I am having a very difficult time with Innovapor customer service. I was told by Mark that I must be "approved for a warranty replacement by Apex". I offered to send a photograph of the broken ceramic piece but was told No, I would have to send the broken ceramic pieces in to innovapor and then they would send the pieces to Apex and Apex would either approve or disapprove the warranty replacement. This all sounds like quite a process. I'm going to try sending him a photograph of the broken ceramic and hope that squashes what sounds like a long delay.

My Ultra Max is my daily vape. I love it. It's pretty much all I use and now it's dead. 40 bucks for a new wick. Don't really know what to do.
If anything changes, I'll edit or amend this post.

Edit: I sent innovapor the picture. Mark's answer did not change. The new policy is that ALL warranty replacements now require the covered part to be shipped in first, then sent to Apex, (no photos) then wait/hope for approval by Apex. :( I've just emailed Apex. Maybe that'll help.

View attachment 67333

Edit: Some good news... I got a response to my email from Apex. (on a Saturday!) The manager there is sending me a new wick under warranty right away, instead of me having to send my broken one in for approval first. I'm happy about that. Props to Apex for helping me get my Max up & running quickly!

Glad everything worked out for you!

innoent

Apr 22, 2012
Phoenix, AZ
MAlzado - Nice to know I'm not the only one, as I recently had a very similar experience, with the exception that I didn't go to Apex and didn't get a replacement. And I too was using my UltraMax for daily vaping, and when InnoVapor told me that they were okay with the fact that I could be without my device for up to a full month while my ceramic RES traveled the country, I was a bit ....... It's funny how InnoVapor loves to tout the great customer service (the post just above yours) yet in actuality, they change their return policy after you purchase and expect you to be without your device for up to 30 days while they confirm...yup it's cracked!?!

And I too am glad that everything worked out for you...albeit, with no help from InnoVapor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread