Status
Not open for further replies.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
I will open it again Long when time comes. I dont want to put people in a situation to post their serials and then waiting for months. So I will reopen the list when I will have electronic part samples in my hands and know that they work as I want:)
Will this list be opened again, or is it closed?

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
yes, I will do preorders legion as I do for every new GG product, so none will stay out of this:)
will proteus be sold preorder style like all of the other new gg creations. (i have 2 Penelope's waiting for the proteus but sadly never jumped on the serial # list)

very excited that the wait is almost over for these!

fright88

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2011
Loveland CO
you will have yours pr my friend because when list opens again you will put your name there:)

Ahh but there is the thing what if someone wants my number and gets onto the list before me? That is why I think those of us that have been waiting over a year should be able to keep our numbers. You know I respect your decisions Imeo my friend but I can tell you after waiting over a year if I miss my serial number I will be disappointed.

fright88

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2011
Loveland CO
Maybe I didnt make myself clear fright. List exists, so people that will come on the list later, will have to choose a different number that the ones that are already taken:)

That makes perfect sense. Still can't wait to see a video on this and more so to get it in my hot little hands!!

Twitteliedoe

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2013
Texas
On Monday the construction will finish fright. Then I will send it to the factory to make me the samples. This will be a slow prossedure. But when I will have the part in my hands I will make a video immediately

Looking forward to this next piece of art, don't forget to breathe once in awhile. Lol :)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread