The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Pa meetup july 31

Discussion in 'Pennsylvania Vapers' started by Jturse, Jun 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. redgirl

redgirl Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 21, 2009
    Brunswick, MD
    Hope you guys can make it, keveck - dirty or not, and thibbit - I don't know of anyone near that area, I'm coming from York, a little on the opposite side of PA!

2. Jturse

Jturse Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

OK SO HERE IS THE GIVEAWAY DETAILS AND SOME ADDITIONAL INFO!!!

Shawn from LitecigUSA donated:

2 x ego kits
    2 x hell 016 kits
    2 x joye 510 kits
    1 x thermo kit
    1 x sp2 kit
    2 x m401 kits
    2 x m402 kits

He will also be there in person!!
    --------------------
    Eliquid planet donated:

Vortex kit
    Some various juice for sample
    ----------------------
    Cignot donated:

2 - eGo kits
    Carrying case
    Table clip
    ------------------------
    Vaprlife donated:

3 very very nice PV's
    -------------------------
    Puresmoker sent us:

Some juice samples for everyone to enjoy.
    -------------------------
    MISC.

Supposedly possibly two unknown vendors will be showing up. You know who you are. Email me if you wish to donate anything.
    ------------------------

I am also gonna setup a juice sample table with about 50-60 different juices I have collected so people can taste test. I also put together some loot bags that i am placing business cards and goodies inside them. Everyone will get one. litecigusa is also gonna throw some goodies in each bag. Do I hear drip tips, attys or carto's.

I AM ANNOUNCING THIS NOW. THE RAFFLE IS GOING OFF AT 8:00pm SHARP. When You donate the $5.00 for entry you will get 5 raffle tickets. We will also sell additional raffle tickets for 10 tickets for $8.00. Unlimited amount. If you don't have a raffle ticket then you will not be eligible for prizes.

Also. The bar we are having this at is gonna run a deal on steaks. Not cheese steak hoagies!! REAL RED BLOODED STEAKS. They were voted peoples choice award in 2008, 2009 & 2010 for best steaks. 1lb NY Strip steak or 1lb Poterhouse Steak with potatoe and veggie for guess the price!!! $14.95. Thank you Jimmy the owner. They also have a full menu to choose from.

Vape strong and see you all soon.

T-minus 7 days and counting!!!

Jeff (NEPAVAPORS)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Neekyme

Neekyme Super Member ECF Veteran

May 10, 2010
    PA
    I wish I wasn't so far away! Google maps says 5 1/2 hours :(

Hopefully we can have a meetup on this side of the state sometime!

4. Stephra

Stephra Super Member ECF Veteran

Feb 12, 2010
    Pennsylvania
    Seems to me the gauntlet has been thrown down! Western PA Meet is next on the agenda!

5. Jturse

My ultimate intent is to have one possibly every 4-6 months in different locations around the state. Maybe in 4-6 months we will do one in or around Pittsburg, PA. Then 4-6 months from then try for Philadelphia... This is just the start of the PA Meet ups...

Also I do ask if anyone if thinking of bringing a digital camera or digital video recorder please bring your cables or memory card adapter. I would like to copy any and all pictures you get before you leave so I can add them to my site... www.nepavapors.com I would like to start keeping everything posted so everyone can view them...

One other addition... www.DIYFLAVORSHACK.com is going to also supply some goodies for the meetup!!!

JEFF
    NEPAVAPORS

6. AaronB

AaronB Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Hey I'm not sure if you all are bringing everything you have but one request I have is to try the new Nhaler button on the original xhaler, if anyone has one. Also if anyone has other requests maybe keep this going or start a new thread.

Thanks in advance!

7. iheart45s

iheart45s Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 14, 2010
    Philadelphia
    Oh I wish this wasn't so far away. Looking at mapquest it's about 98 miles from Philly. I would love to go to this. :(

8. iheart45s

Jul 14, 2010
    Philadelphia
    I'd love to help host a Philadelphia meetup next time if there's any interest.

9. Takeone

Takeone Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jun 6, 2010
    Pa USA
    I'm down for a Philly meet. But I'm trying to work out making the hazelton one also. I'm like 50/50 on making it.

10. Stephra

Feb 12, 2010
    Pennsylvania
    I like... Eventually a statewide meet would be good but that will take more planning regarding a venue that can accomodate a weekend event.

I was planning on bringing my camera, and all my adapters travel right in the bag. We'll have plenty of pictures to post, I'll see to it!

I'm also going to swing by Staples and get a bunch of those name tag thingies... I think it'll be helpful LOL for me anyway. I am HORRIBLE with names!

11. AlanFox

AlanFox Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

May 19, 2010
    Hatboro, PA
    I'm in! I'll be heading up early afternoon and maybe scoping a hotel when I get up there.

12. Stephra

Feb 12, 2010
    Pennsylvania
    What's the count looking like Jeff? Seems like a lot of last minute joiners!

13. iheart45s

Jul 14, 2010
    Philadelphia
    Actually was just talking to my boyfriend about it (we're both new to vaping) and we might actually be down to make this drive. Anyone else from Philly area going? Maybe carpool?

14. Takeone

Jun 6, 2010
    Pa USA
    If your new to vaping this meet would be great for you. You'd be able to try lots of stuff and not spend the hundreds of dollars you seem to spend to see what works for you.

15. AaronB

AaronB Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I was planning on bringing my camera, and all my adapters travel right in the bag. We'll have plenty of pictures to post, I'll see to it! (Sorry, Stephra I didn't quote this correctly)

Maybe we could get them posted on this forum too?

I'm also going to swing by Staples and get a bunch of those name tag thingies... I think it'll be helpful LOL for me anyway. I am HORRIBLE with names (this too)

Great Idea!

Everyone - Don't forget to RSVP Jturse at nepavapors@verizon.net or on twitter @nepavapors

16. Takeone

Jun 6, 2010
    Pa USA
    Hey btw did anyone contact Issac from IkenVape? I'm prety sure he's from the hazelton area. I know he's been sick lately but he's a real good dude. Worth a shot.

17. Stephra

Feb 12, 2010
    Pennsylvania
    Aaron, Yes, I'll be sure to post lots of photos... I especially want to get some pics of this fabulous prize spread Jeff's got lined up!

18. redgirl

Nov 21, 2009
    Brunswick, MD
    I'll be bringing my camera, too. Good plan on the nametags, Stephra! I'm horrible with names also! I got my room booked and can't wait for this week to be over. :)

19. Jturse

Where dis you book a room at. Post it so everyone can see and possibly book if they need one.

Sent from my iPhone

20. redgirl

Nov 21, 2009
    Brunswick, MD
    I booked at Candlewood Suites. I booked on Orbitz and used a coupon code KR94XT for 5% off.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.