• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK SO HERE IS THE GIVEAWAY DETAILS AND SOME ADDITIONAL INFO!!!

Shawn from LitecigUSA donated:

2 x ego kits
2 x hell 016 kits
2 x joye 510 kits
1 x thermo kit
1 x sp2 kit
2 x m401 kits
2 x m402 kits

He will also be there in person!!
--------------------
eliquid planet donated:

Vortex kit
Some various juice for sample
----------------------
Cignot donated:

2 - eGo kits
Carrying case
Table clip
------------------------
Vaprlife donated:

3 very very nice PV's
-------------------------
Puresmoker sent us:

Some juice samples for everyone to enjoy.
-------------------------
MISC.

Supposedly possibly two unknown vendors will be showing up. You know who you are. Email me if you wish to donate anything.
------------------------

I am also gonna setup a juice sample table with about 50-60 different juices I have collected so people can taste test. I also put together some loot bags that i am placing business cards and goodies inside them. Everyone will get one. litecigusa is also gonna throw some goodies in each bag. Do I hear drip tips, attys or carto's.

I AM ANNOUNCING THIS NOW. THE RAFFLE IS GOING OFF AT 8:00pm SHARP. When You donate the $5.00 for entry you will get 5 raffle tickets. We will also sell additional raffle tickets for 10 tickets for $8.00. Unlimited amount. If you don't have a raffle ticket then you will not be eligible for prizes.

Also. The bar we are having this at is gonna run a deal on steaks. Not cheese steak hoagies!! REAL RED BLOODED STEAKS. They were voted peoples choice award in 2008, 2009 & 2010 for best steaks. 1lb NY Strip steak or 1lb Poterhouse Steak with potatoe and veggie for guess the price!!! $14.95. Thank you Jimmy the owner. They also have a full menu to choose from.

Vape strong and see you all soon.

T-minus 7 days and counting!!!

Jeff (NEPAVAPORS)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My ultimate intent is to have one possibly every 4-6 months in different locations around the state. Maybe in 4-6 months we will do one in or around Pittsburg, PA. Then 4-6 months from then try for Philadelphia... This is just the start of the PA Meet ups...

Also I do ask if anyone if thinking of bringing a digital camera or digital video recorder please bring your cables or memory card adapter. I would like to copy any and all pictures you get before you leave so I can add them to my site... www.nepavapors.com I would like to start keeping everything posted so everyone can view them...

One other addition... www.DIYFLAVORSHACK.com is going to also supply some goodies for the meetup!!!

JEFF
NEPAVAPORS

iheart45s

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2010
Philadelphia
My ultimate intent is to have one possibly every 4-6 months in different locations around the state. Maybe in 4-6 months we will do one in or around Pittsburg, PA. Then 4-6 months from then try for Philadelphia... This is just the start of the PA Meet ups...

I'd love to help host a Philadelphia meetup next time if there's any interest.

Stephra

ECF Veteran
Feb 12, 2010
Pennsylvania

I like... Eventually a statewide meet would be good but that will take more planning regarding a venue that can accomodate a weekend event.

Also I do ask if anyone if thinking of bringing a digital camera or digital video recorder please bring your cables or memory card adapter. I would like to copy any and all pictures you get before you leave so I can add them to my site... www.nepavapors.com I would like to start keeping everything posted so everyone can view them...

I was planning on bringing my camera, and all my adapters travel right in the bag. We'll have plenty of pictures to post, I'll see to it!

I'm also going to swing by Staples and get a bunch of those name tag thingies... I think it'll be helpful LOL for me anyway. I am HORRIBLE with names!

Takeone

ECF Veteran
Jun 6, 2010
Pa USA
iheart45s said:
Actually was just talking to my boyfriend about it (we're both new to vaping) and we might actually be down to make this drive. Anyone else from Philly area going? Maybe carpool?

If your new to vaping this meet would be great for you. You'd be able to try lots of stuff and not spend the hundreds of dollars you seem to spend to see what works for you.

AaronB

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 5, 2010
Bernville Pennsylvania
I was planning on bringing my camera, and all my adapters travel right in the bag. We'll have plenty of pictures to post, I'll see to it! (Sorry, Stephra I didn't quote this correctly)

Maybe we could get them posted on this forum too?

I'm also going to swing by Staples and get a bunch of those name tag thingies... I think it'll be helpful LOL for me anyway. I am HORRIBLE with names (this too)

Great Idea!

Everyone - Don't forget to RSVP Jturse at nepavapors@verizon.net or on twitter @nepavapors

Last edited:
Where dis you book a room at. Post it so everyone can see and possibly book if they need one.

redgirl said:
I'll be bringing my camera, too. Good plan on the nametags, Stephra! I'm horrible with names also! I got my room booked and can't wait for this week to be over. :)

Sent from my iPhone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread