The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Pagan/Wiccan Revival 2016

Discussion in 'Pagan Vapers' started by liblue1, Jan 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. liblue1

liblue1 ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Tiggs is at work...Lynn might come on later on in the afternoons..............

• Like Like x 1
  2. liblue1

Here is what I use.....there are others out there...but this one is IMHO the right one for the job you want Tiggs...
    Black on top....
    Burn candle to reverse evil. Burn the black first to get rid of evil influence and then the red is burned to draw positive vibrations into the home or business. Used for love, sex and energy problems. Write your intention on parchment paper and place it beneath the candle. Light the candle and let it burn until it is consumed, or for one hour each day, whichever method is most convenient.
    7 DAY CANDLE 2 COLOR REVERSIBLE- BLACK/RED
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  3. USMCotaku

USMCotaku ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Apr 25, 2014
    California
    wiccan variation of a common theme amongst religions, that what you put out is what you get back. It is even hidden in christianity (not surprising if one looks into where much of that religion came from).

• Like Like x 3
  4. USMCotaku

Apr 25, 2014
    California
    the rule of three, and all variations across different religions, are based upon intention, not effect.
    example, are you killing a deer for food, and the continuance of your life, or are you doing so out of a sadistic desire to inflict harm on another being?
    same result, different intention, different karmic result.

• Like Like x 3
  5. Fuzzy Thunderbear

Fuzzy Thunderbear Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 7, 2015
    NOWHERE, SD, USA
    Glad to see you here, Cody. Welcome. (um, whatzit... oh, yeah, Merry Meet) :)

• Like Like x 3
  6. USMCotaku

Apr 25, 2014
    California
    Merry Meet (except most of my studies were in the Celtic/Druidic traditions ;) )

• Like Like x 3
  7. Fuzzy Thunderbear

Jun 7, 2015
    NOWHERE, SD, USA
    Likewise, but I'm trying to play along. ;) Having the good fortune to have been granted a certain amount of memory (post NDE) of alternate incarnations (what most folks call "past life memory" but I don't really believe in "time" in that respect - a whole discussion by itself), I have some memories of druidic life about 1,600 years ago. I made a lot of mistakes back then and I'm moving forward, as you can tell from what few posts I've already put here. I still love my druid robe, however (now used as a house robe). :)

• Like Like x 3
  8. USMCotaku

Apr 25, 2014
    California
    robes in the house?
    I prefer disrobed ;)

• Like Like x 4
  9. liblue1

LOL..I don't use it much either.....but I thought it would help.........Merry meet Cody......

• Like Like x 3
  10. liblue1

I am very Celtic.....I believe my parents (1 for sure) were from Scotland....

• Like Like x 2
  11. liblue1

I went reading back through the old threads to get some of the people to come & join in this revival.....I am not expecting it to be a full blown active thread...but it's always good to hear from like minded people......

• Like Like x 1
  12. Fuzzy Thunderbear

Jun 7, 2015
    NOWHERE, SD, USA
    Yeah, me too, but it scares the chicken. :) And with a wood stove as the heat source, it's too cold to be nekkid.
    For this particular lifetime, I am Swedish, Danish, German, Dutch, Irish, and Cherokee. Can ye tell, colleen, where I gets me tastes fer the redheads and jigs?

• Like Like x 4
  13. liblue1

LOL........no.....not really......
    And please don't scare the chickens......

• Like Like x 4
  14. liblue1

I know you are all not interested in Crystals....but here is my newest acquisition.....Iridescent (rainbow) Bismuth
    [​IMG]
    Bismuth is a crystalline, brittle metal that is silvery-white with an iridescent hue. As an elemental metal, its number is 83 on the Periodic Table. Bismuth is often lab-created.

Rainbow colored Bismuth can be a wonderful stone to use for focus, visualization and shamanic journeying. It can prevent you from becoming overwhelmed by all of your responsibilities while at the same time increasing your energy levels to deal with them.

Bismuth relieves feelings of loneliness or isolation. It is a stone of transformation and change, helping to adapt to change with calm assurance. Bismuth encourages cohesiveness, so would be very helpful in group and/or relationship dynamics.

Physically, use Bismuth to reduce fevers; find new treatments to deal with chronic illnesses; ease the effects of degenerative muscle conditions, and get you back on your feet after major surgeries
    Also place in water for 24 hours, remove stone & drink the water for stomach problems...aids with indigestion..........(it's where Pepto-Bismol comes from)

• Like Like x 5
  15. Fuzzy Thunderbear

Jun 7, 2015
    NOWHERE, SD, USA
    It is beautiful... and I am interested in crystals... but only because I am a rockhound. :) Got tons of 'em laying all over the place around here.

• Like Like x 4
  16. LynnNC

LynnNC ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 1, 2014
    NC
    OMG Liblue!!! That is beautiful!!!

With that said, I carry crystals and gemstones in my pocket every day. Which ones depend on which ones grab my attention in the morning. But..there's always an amethyst, Rose Quartz, clear quartsz, citrine and snowflake obsidian.

See Rich, you didn't scare me off! I just got home from work!

• Like Like x 4
  17. USMCotaku

Apr 25, 2014
    California
    need to make a medicine bag, so you can easily carry them around your neck :)

• Like Like x 3
  18. Lannie

Lannie Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oh, I think Blue said that because I said I wasn't "into" tarot and crystals and stuff, but I LOVE crystals, and rocks in general (I'm a rockhound just like Rich! LOL!). I have some that are my favorites, and I DO know that all things, including crystals, have a unique vibration. Sometimes that vibration (of a certain crystal) is something we need to "correct" (probably not the right word, maybe "enhance") our own personal vibration. I have a few favorites. I have a fluorine crystal that I love so much I made it a base to sit in, and I went through a phase where I kept picking up hematite. Couldn't seem to NOT find it everywhere I looked. So I must have needed it at that time. We have a lot of obsidian, some very large chunks, that I just adore, including one piece of "green sheen" which is really rare I hear, but gorgeous in the sunlight, and some red/black chunks. And quartz in any form or color... oh, and turquoise... yeah, I love rocks. :)

~Lannie

Ooops, Lynn and Cody replied while I was typing... gotta remember to use the quote thingie. :oops:

• Like Like x 4
  19. Fuzzy Thunderbear

Jun 7, 2015
    NOWHERE, SD, USA
    Got one... doe hide... bear claw, crystals, herbs... all sort s of things in there.
    When I have a deep deep question and am contemplating the answer, I take a walk to ponder in fresh air. Assuming no snow on the ground, IF I have come to the right answer, there will be a glitter at my feet. I pick it up and it is quartz. If that wasn't the right answer, it is not quartz. But bear in mind, this is something I have "programmed" myself for - not magick or the goddess directing me. The power to find an affirmation is within you.

• Like Like x 3
  20. LynnNC

LynnNC ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 1, 2014
    NC
    The above is so true! A few months ago, I was having all sorts of bad luck. Everywhere I turned...bad luck. I even had a Pagan friend almost convince me that someone had put a hex on me. I believed it for awhile then my logical mind took over to make me realize that I was bringing the bad luck to me by always thinking about the bad luck. Once I turned it around and looked at the opportunities the bad luck was sending, things changed in a very short period of time. Now when something happens, I don't look at it as bad I look at it as a way to not only change my way of thinking but how I react to it as well.

• Like Like x 5
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.