The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Pagan/Wiccan Revival 2016

Discussion in 'Pagan Vapers' started by liblue1, Jan 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. KatzWh1skers

KatzWh1skers Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 3, 2015
    ..we share that in common Fuzzy ... I too prefer to go gather up my own stones ...one year it was Plush (OR) to look for Sunstones..I could have just gone to one of the mines where they dig it up with a front loader, deposit it on a conveyor belt and you can pick to your heart's content ...(for a price!) But I seem to always prefer playing in the dirt and diggin up my own rock. Even tho there are red , green and the widely common champagne colored sunstones, I like the ones with the copper (shiller) ...A whole day of digging and just one good shiller sunstone, but it was worth it.I did not know any of the gem's properties until just now..
    From the healingcrystals website...my sample looks similar to this one...
    OR shiller SS.jpg
    Sunstone
    "Sunstone is a gem variety of Oligoclase (Feldspar Family) that has schiller (flash) similar to Labradorite. Sunstone is an orange to brown stone containing small hematite crystals that give it an additional sparkle and fire.

Metaphysically, Sunstone is known for its powerful connection to the light and power of the sun. Sunstone brings light to all situations, and carrying a piece around with you can help your personal power to “shine”. Once known as a stone of good luck, Sunstone has a bright, joyful energy that increases vitality and lightens dark moods.

Sunstone helps empower those who feel persecuted or abandoned by others, instilling confidence and optimism and encouraging motivation and positive action. Sunstone is also useful in removing energy draining ties or “hooks” into your energy by other people.

Sunstone is a great stone for the Base, Sacral and Solar Plexus Chakras, but can clear and energize all Chakras. Sunstone was used by the Canadian Indians in medicine wheel rituals, by the ancient Greeks to represent the Sun Gods, and in ancient India for protection from dark forces from other realms.

Physically, Sunstone can aid in Depression and SAD (Seasonal Affective Disorder) as well as assisting with aches, pains, chronic sore throat, and sexual issues."

• Like Like x 5
  2. KatzWh1skers

May 3, 2015
    I also like Fire Opal (sort of an evolved form of petrified wood). It's especially cool because the tree that once existed is replaced by silica (yep shiney colored glass )...The Conch Woods are my favorite..here you can still see the rings on the bark of the tree
    conch woods.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  3. KatzWh1skers

May 3, 2015
    ...I digress to my love of purdy rocks :blush:

• Like Like x 2
  4. tiggerrts

tiggerrts ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Dec 15, 2012
    Texas
    So interesting so far all the things that I have read, and also need to research more on. Dang words can not express at times what one is feeling.... let me hope tonight can be one of those nights. Fuzz, you and I could see it; we both could see the snow. We were in link if you will..... amazing. Blue, you have done things for me that no one else knows but you; I have been there all my life with the bad finding me, you are the first good. Thank you. I am not to speak today freely; I am going to be found hateful if today I am truthful. Sorry, but following the signs.

• Like Like x 2
  5. liblue1

liblue1 ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Please post on..........I also love Sunstone & all the properties......I have a worry stone & 1 double terminated point that luminates(shimmer/shiller).....

• Like Like x 2
  6. liblue1

Labradorite is one of my favorites....especially when you can find a piece that really has the rainbow...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    It has a number of interesting metaphysical properties, including its action to protect your aura, and to clear negativity from it, and it seals it to prevent any energy leaks. This is a highly spiritual stone, that aids you to move more easily within the higher realms of existence, to pierce the veil between the spirit world and your normal world.
    If you have been doing too much and need a recharge, it will give energy to you.
    Within the throat chakra it stimulates stronger psychic communication abilities, which you may utilize in a range of different ways. It has a strong action within the higher chakras, and Labradorite is extremely potent if used at the third eye chakra in meditation. If you have been working on your spiritual growth, this is a stone that will boost your abilities within the chakras above the heart chakra.
    This crystal aids serendipity, coincidence and synchronicity to flow in your life and it could enhance the connection between your physical and ethereal beings.
    It also aids you to let go of thoughts that may impede you from taking action on those things that you are inspired to do.
    Other Labradorite properties that aid healing, include its action to help respiratory complaints, including bronchitis and to help alleviate the symptoms of colds.(I know because I have used it)
    Other health issues it is said to assist includes aiding your metabolism and digestion, and it may be helpful to aid those with the gout, as it also helps to relieve pain.
    (I sleep with one under my pillow)...........

• Like Like x 4
  7. LynnNC

LynnNC ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 1, 2014
    NC
    I sleep with a rose quartz and amethyst under my pillow. Sometimes I'll add a clear quartz to it. These 3 stones keep my sleep peaceful.

• Like Like x 2
  8. liblue1

My card for the day is the Dagda...............
    IV........The emperor.........
    [​IMG]
    Meaning in Reading: So here’s the Dagda, who is really kind of embarrassing to look at, even to the ancient Celts. He is, in fact, laughable. And yet he is always looking out for others by protecting them and feeding them. He is a king, even if he doesn’t look like one. The Dagda does not get caught up in how things look because he knows that it is character that counts. For us it means that we don’t need the newest electronic, the most expensive jeans, or to get our hair cut at a fancy salon. What matters is this: are you safe? Are you well? Is your belly full? You can be grateful for what you have when your needs are being met. And when you need more, there will be more, if you know where to go and who to turn to—that’s not about stuff, it’s about what is on the inside. A happy, satisfied person will always seem to have enough, and we should strive for that kind of satisfaction instead of looking outward for it. Are you this satisfied?
    Some interesting facts about him from around the web..........
    Statistics: Culture of Origin: Ancient Celtic People, Tuatha de Danann. Location: Ireland. Age: Middle Age. Element: Earth, Fire

Mythology: Called the “Father God” of the Celts because he always had the best interests of his people at heart. He protected crops, ruled over time, and was a God of magic. Although very powerful, he is often depicted as filthy, a bit crude and shabbily dressed. Dagda is known for his magical club, which was so big it had to have a wheel so it could be dragged. One end killed people while the other brought them back to life. He also had a sacred cauldron which always had enough food for each man that would eat from it. In one myth, when the Formorians were thinking of invading Ireland, Lugh sent Dagda to keep them busy until Ireland could prepare for battle. He asked for a truce, and the Formorians granted it, but only if the Dagda would eat a huge ditch full of meat porridge with thousands of gallons of milk. He ate every last drop and fell asleep with the Formorians laughing at his fondness for food. When Dagda awoke, his enemies were gone, but he was too bloated with food to run after them. Indeed, his path was halted by a beautiful woman who knocked him on his rump and demanded that he carry her, as she was the daughter of the Formorian king. They wrestled about, and in the end, with Dagda’s charm overcoming her, she promised to fight on his side. She, of course, was the Morrigan, the Goddess of Battle, so victory was secured.

• Like Like x 3
  9. tiggerrts

Dec 15, 2012
    Texas
    Yes

10. KatzWh1skers

May 3, 2015
    I like this ...sharing your card of the day with us . even though I don't work with the tarot ..I still find this very interesting

• Like Like x 2
  11. liblue1

Some things I don't mind sharing....my card for the day is usually accurate....but I can't always tell till the end of the day when I review it all.......
    This is also meeting/seeing a male (fat man)...and that did happen already.........4 is also a good number for me....

• Like Like x 2
  12. liblue1

• Like Like x 1
  13. tiggerrts

Dec 15, 2012
    Texas
    Just got my deck.... shuffled. first card "Death" ?

14. liblue1

Also new beginnings.....things have to die to be reborn.........every card has more than 1 interpretation....what deck is this?
    Also you should cleanse them....do you know how to do that?

• Like Like x 2
  15. tiggerrts

Dec 15, 2012
    Texas
    Wow too much information and no I do not know how to do that.

• Like Like x 1
  16. tiggerrts

Dec 15, 2012
    Texas
    I read about the card, and knew beforehand that it is not bad. Yup like my life a new beginning.

• Like Like x 1
  17. tiggerrts

Dec 15, 2012
    Texas
    then the chariot, wheel of fortune, justice, temperance, the hanged man. something with lots of swords 9 is the card #, the ace of wands, 9 again a person with a lot of stars, knight of swords

• Like Like x 1
  18. tiggerrts

Dec 15, 2012
    Texas
    yep, this is my deck

• Like Like x 1
  19. liblue1

Check here......
    Cleansing Your Cards
    I prefer a white candle & running them over the smoke....but again I am limited here....
    What deck is it Tiggs?

• Like Like x 1
  20. liblue1

I think this is the one I was thinking of......

• Like Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.