Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexander Mundy

Ribbon Twister
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2013
Springfield, MO
YAY I made it in the next run! (can I get a dibi dance val or you still on strike?)

... it's really not normal for a grown man to feel this giddy :blush: I cant wait!

Cmon, go for it.................

496049127_709390.gif

Borescoped

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 24, 2013
Minot, ND
Yeah 2 vertical micro coils with cotton. Love the results I get with both my origens, I always keep my coils quite close to the center post rather than out towards the air holes.

Works for me anyway :)

I'm interested to see the review, as there is no new vids today from you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Armen

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Los Angele,CA
Just uploading my vlog and it gets talked about (gushed over) for the first few minutes :oops:
hey mate come on and post the review already i know you got it and i know you love it so do the dammmm video already ohhhh and thankssss about the hint on the pin for the bottom feeding center post for the Origen v2 i talked the man himself and he hooked me up with (2) ALREADY shipped thankssss Mate

2pak2zero

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 29, 2013
Roanoke, Virginia, United States
i am on the list but i don't think i can wait that long and i know it's wrong but i get Horny just looking at the pic..... How much more can i wait PDIB's said my wait time maybe a year Dammmmmm that's a long time to be Horny.........
get a few drinks in ya. go out and pick up a v-mod. take it to a cheap motel, and vape it. whatever you do, dont take it home with you. no pics or drunk texting.

it aint pretty, but it might get you over this rough patch.

Alexander Mundy

Ribbon Twister
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2013
Springfield, MO
Hey guys, anyone got any large empty eliquid bottles but less than 88ml (3oz) that are in good shape and have a factory label on them showing it is eliquid with mg/ml etc. you would be willing to part with? In a couple of weeks I am going to be flying internationally and I DIY my eliquid but I have heard that the TSA does not like unlabeled bottles of any kind of liquid. PM me if you do. (yes I know it sounds bad that I am taking a vacation with my situation but it was all paid for last year and if I don't go I lose it)

Borescoped

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 24, 2013
Minot, ND
Hey guys, anyone got any large empty eliquid bottles but less than 88ml (3oz) that are in good shape and have a factory label on them showing it is eliquid with mg/ml etc. you would be willing to part with? In a couple of weeks I am going to be flying internationally and I DIY my eliquid but I have heard that the TSA does not like unlabeled bottles of any kind of liquid. PM me if you do. (yes I know it sounds bad that I am taking a vacation with my situation but it was all paid for last year and if I don't go I lose it)

I don't, but if I did, you'd have 'em! If you are on your way to the UK, you could mail your DIY to me, and swing by to pick 'em up.

Also.... couldn't someone photoshop up some custom labels for you?

SkinyFatMan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 11, 2013
Sacramento, California, United States

I might have some 60ml bottles around you could have. I know that I have some 30ml ones I can get to you if youd like them that small.

Borescoped

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 24, 2013
Minot, ND
I tell ya what would be pretty cool... get my own OliveR in, and if I make it up to Scotland around Edinburgh before I leave the UK in 2015, meet up with Todd and have a OliveR reunion pic! It is about a 7 hour drive though from Lakenheath/Mildenhall... if you drive a regular car. Bet the 5.0 could do it faster, as long as I don't get picked up by cameras LOL.

unsure

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2010
Silicon Valley, California

I doubt this is considered factory enough but it is a 120ml bottle with the vendor's LABEL.

damselle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 29, 2012
New England
That makes sense and how I figured you were doing it. Hey...I have an idea....shorten your group your doing say like 9 instead of 10 the pick the 10th by using a random online generator. wonder if maybe he will buy this load of crap
ahheh.gif

Hey troublemaker! You still of the juice? I sense some untoward interest in a Pdib OliveR dibi doo

Last edited:

damselle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 29, 2012
New England
i am on the list but i don't think i can wait that long and i know it's wrong but i get Horny just looking at the pic..... How much more can i wait PDIB's said my wait time maybe a year Dammmmmm that's a long time to be Horny.........

Hey P, this makes me think of a great byline if you ever want to advertise:

Mods by Pdib

Pure Sex.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread