ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2013
In the Mountains

giphy.gif

No, 66% was very intentional.
View attachment 783475

Okay, I unconditionally surrender. :oops: Completely over my head. :blush: I even tried googling it. I found beaver pelts were up 66% sometime in the 1800s and something about 66% of a captive beaver's teeth. The log looks more than 66% chewed through, don't know why there are Easter eggs or a dog muzzle. I'm gonna go have a stiff drink and wait for your answer which will, no doubt, show what a dense idiot I am. :(

Reactions: stols001

OldBatty

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 28, 2014
North Georgia USA
Okay, I unconditionally surrender. :oops: Completely over my head. :blush: I even tried googling it. I found beaver pelts were up 66% sometime in the 1800s and something about 66% of a captive beaver's teeth. The log looks more than 66% chewed through, don't know why there are Easter eggs or a dog muzzle. I'm gonna go have a stiff drink and wait for your answer which will, no doubt, show what a dense idiot I am. :(

Lady and the Tramp. Tramp tricked a beaver into removing his muzzle by lying, said it was a log puller and would improve efficiency 66%. And yes the beaver had a lisp! Oh, the Easter egg was because that (very crude) Photoshop was intended as a computer easter egg that would only show up if someone had exactly 66%.

blob.jpg

Reactions: DavidOck

FlamingoTutu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2013
In the Mountains

dog-on-a-platter.jpg

Lady and the Tramp. Tramp tricked a beaver into removing his muzzle by lying, said it was a log puller and would improve efficiency 66%. And yes the beaver had a lisp! Oh, the Easter egg was because that (very crude) Photoshop was intended as a computer easter egg that would only show up if someone had exactly 66%.

View attachment 783591

:lol: Thank you for the explanation, I was trying to apply logic to it. :facepalm: Lady and the Tramp is one of the few Disney movies I did see. Not sure how I missed it all these years. Maybe we can rent it through Amazon.

FlamingoTutu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2013
In the Mountains

Users who are viewing this thread