Phillip Morris' MarkTen Regal

Status
Not open for further replies.

stevegmu

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 10, 2013
6992 kilometers from home...
Source? It seems this type of acquisition would be public record. I"m not saying this didn't happen but I found nothing to indicate it did.

I thought I read it somewhere, but after a bit of research, it is not listed in their holdings. It seems the MK10 will be released through their subsidiary- NuMark

Why they would add Regal to the name of the MK10, I don't know as that company does have a shady history.

tA71ana

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 26, 2012
Round N Round the Mulberry Bush
HOLY CRAP.
I shouldn't be surprised - I've been saying I expect NON-standard connections, and NON-refillable cartridges, and all the profit to be in the cartridges. Like inkjet printers...
But WOW:

1 Carton (5 cartomizers) $49.95 ea.

They must be friggin' nuts

Shadav

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Westfield, IN, USA
thehelpline.info
ok so I have to amend my statement...they are not calling it Regal....

lmfao the guy that brought in the advertisements kept calling that....they are calling it Remarkable

*rolls eyes* The MarkTen is Remarkable

MarkTen is a disposable e-cigarette but can be reused by buying a separate battery recharging kit and additional cartridges in both tobacco and menthol flavors. The company said the e-cigarette's "Four Draw" technology is designed to give users a "more consistent experience" that closely resembles the draw of a traditional cigarette.

So I asked what does that mean....
"It's a four draw technology?" You mean it has four air holes? "yes. this gives it more of a draw like a cigarette, it's breakthrough technology" So it has four air holes just like the blu? I didn't like that, I felt like I was sucking on air!

lmfao the reps all looked at me dumbfounded!

idiots, 4 air holes is not a new idea...blu has the same thing....and it's crappy it doesn't give it a hard to draw puff, it gives it an airy draw!!!

Of course my smartass self "So when are you guys going to move away from the crapy looks like a cig and more into an ego style battery?
2 of the P.m. reps looked at me like wt are you talking about while one of them agreed full heartedly :)
the last guy was like, "well....let's see how this does first and maybe we'll see...."

Last edited:

stevegmu

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 10, 2013
6992 kilometers from home...
It seems like the cigalikes aren't even bothering to compete with the eGos and APVs. I mean, how could they?!:rolleyes:

Why would they? You aren't going to find mods at 110000 locations, like you will find BLU disposables and starter packs. BLU is who the tobacco companies who are marketing e-nic cigalikes are after, not ProVape.

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
I hadn't seen the Regal website before. It looks like ads for tobacco cigarettes! Chances are a good portion of Middle America is going to skim the ads when they come out and think something like, Oh yeah, those are the fake cigarettes smokers use. And they will continue not to give a flying fruit bat if I am being marginalized. I'll still be a smoker to them. A bad and morally weak person. I am not one of them.

It makes me want to get more box mods. Big box mods! Purple, orange, lime green (I already have a red one). Bright garish devices that look as much like a tobacco cigarette as a coffee table. I don't want to be connected in any way to the culture BT is trying to create. At this point I'm beginning to wonder if I'd actually prefer to be mistaken for vaping something else. It's being legalized!

The very first cigarette I ever had was a True. I swiped it from my mom. Check out this commercial and try and tell me it doesn't have a Blu feel to it. It might as well be starring Stephen Dorff's dad.

Last edited:

Butters78

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2012
San Antonio, Texas, United States
Why did they make it sound like a car?

Bet it can't do three wheel motion like this regal.

AUT_24_RK0097_09_P.JPG

Orb Skewer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2011
Terra firma
I hadn't seen the Regal website before. It looks like ads for tobacco cigarettes! Chances are a good portion of Middle America is going to skim the ads when they come out and think something like, Oh yeah, those are the fake cigarettes smokers use. And they will continue not to give a flying fruit bat if I am being marginalized. I'll still be a smoker to them. A bad and morally weak person. I am not one of them.

It makes me want to get more box mods. Big box mods! Purple, orange, lime green (I already have a red one). Bright garish devices that look as much like a tobacco cigarette as a coffee table. I don't want to be connected in any way to the culture BT is trying to create. At this point I'm beginning to wonder if I'd actually prefer to be mistaken for vaping something else. It's being legalized!

The very first cigarette I ever had was a True. I swiped it from my mom. Check out this commercial and try and tell me it doesn't have a Blu feel to it. It might as well be starring Stephen Dorff's dad.

One and only one positive I can see with Blu is their choice of LED on the end of their ****-O-****,
BigT are going with RED-how very marginalising

Love the soundtrack from that commercial-was waiting to see

mojo.jpg

Orb Skewer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2011
Terra firma
Job vacancy: Web Illustrator, good package available for the candidate with the right qualities
Crayons supplied

banner4.jpg

Right click and select 'open image in new tab', then use CTRL and your mouse wheel to zoom the picture :laugh:
The guy on the bottom row to the right seems to have his tracheostomy tube in his left cheek :?:

No expense spared on this presentation !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread