Phoenix 3.3 ML Bottom Coil Carto & 3ml mod trick

Status
Not open for further replies.

badkolo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
Whitestone , New York USA
the first batch is almost gone, we heard everything you all had to say and we have been making changes as we learn thing so we know what to control with the factory, no fluid, recheck wicks to make sure hey are uniform form carto to carto. but we dont want to change to much since the majority are working just fine, at this point we just want to fine tune them without going to far at all.

they are prepping the new order and watching closer and should be ready with the second run in a week.

christopher6046

Mar 13, 2012
new york
Hi Badkolo,

I just want to say a BIG THANK YOU!!! I did what you said, and its working great now!!! I m using your flux pear liquid, and its very nice. Great TH and Vapor!! I had to put it aside before, couldn't vape with that bad oil taste. But its working great now, and I m gonna order another when your site is up. Do I or should I do this when I get another one? Thanks

Chris

txtumbleweed

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2009
Walla Walla
actually, i have high regards for proper china juice, they invented the stuff, the issue lies in the flavorings and factor to factory thinking their juice is good when it in fact taste aweful. but if you look around you can find fabulous juice out there but its hard to come by

Are you going to be getting extra tanks for the 3 ml on the next order?

Chractic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2012
Hawaii
I noticed some kind of oil on the sleeve, and when I filled it up, got some nasty oil taste in my mouth.

I've been having a heck of a time breaking mine in as well. It had large visible droplets of some primer fluid (machine oil?) I just dumped the first 2ml of Boba's out because the flavor was so bad. Hot water rinsed it, filled again and still had the flavor. I was determined to vape through it instead of waste anymore juice. I started getting good hits just now, but I have to take a few long 'no-power' draws through it until I hear a slight gurgle of that thick VG getting in there. Then I would fire the power and get some nice thick very cool hits. When I can get to hit right it's real nice. A few hits later, the burnt oil flavor was back - Maybe the Boba's Bounty 100% VG is just too thick. I'll try some lighter pg's before giving up. I'm new to vaping, so I may be doing something wrong here....

Briar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2009
A fool on the hill in Deposit, NY
...Maybe the Boba's Bounty 100% VG is just too thick. I'll try some lighter pg's before giving up. I'm new to vaping, so I may be doing something wrong here....

Boba's is too thick for most things. LOL Though it works fine in my Stardust.

I put Boba's in the regular Phoenix, and that didn't turn out so well either. I mean, it works, sorta, but I have to do primer puffs to avoid dry hits. Works like a charm with other juices though.

Carolina Vapoor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2012
North Carolina, US
I got my Phoenix 3.3 ML Bottom Coil Carto wednesday or thursday. I noticed the same residue as a few have stated here. Filled it up and WOW....harsh does not even come close to explaining the taste. Went to the GotVapes site to watch video to make sure I could pull it completely apart and of course just my luck the site was down.

In the end I just chanced it and pulled it all apart and cleaned it with hot water. Did a couple dry burns and it still had that nasty aroma that I had tasted and smelled earlier. So I screwed it on to my battery (Just the silver piece with coil in it) and put a drop of PG on it. Burnt that off by using the dry burn method and then repeated. With each burn the smell got weaker and when it was almost noexistentnt I put everything back together and refilled. It has been working like a champ since then.

badkolo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
I got my Phoenix 3.3 ML Bottom Coil Carto wednesday or thursday. I noticed the same residue as a few have stated here. Filled it up and WOW....harsh does not even come close to explaining the taste. Went to the GotVapes site to watch video to make sure I could pull it completely apart and of course just my luck the site was down.

In the end I just chanced it and pulled it all apart and cleaned it with hot water. Did a couple dry burns and it still had that nasty aroma that I had tasted and smelled earlier. So I screwed it on to my battery (Just the silver piece with coil in it) and put a drop of PG on it. Burnt that off by using the dry burn method and then repeated. With each burn the smell got weaker and when it was almost noexistentnt I put everything back together and refilled. It has been working like a champ since then.

i am truly sorry for the primer, they did this to make sure no one complains that they have to let them soak, but i rather people fill them and let get the wick wet themselves then for them to come pre wet with pg or vg or nasty tobacco primer. and ye the nutty nasty primer is the worlds worst tobacco juice. this will not happen again i assure this. not all have this primer in it but we will make sure all phoenixs come dry

Briar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2009
A fool on the hill in Deposit, NY
Oh, good grief. I remember now - that's the juice that came with some kits, the Chinese awfulness masquerading as Marlboro or some such... OMG, that *is* foul. I actually had to vape it for a few days when I got my very first 510 kit with pre-filled carts, and though I was determined, it surely tested me to my limits. LOL

What the heck are those folks thinking? Don't they have taste buds? :facepalm:

i am truly sorry for the primer, they did this to make sure no one complains that they have to let them soak, but i rather people fill them and let get the wick wet themselves then for them to come pre wet with pg or vg or nasty tobacco primer. and ye the nutty nasty primer is the worlds worst tobacco juice. this will not happen again i assure this. not all have this primer in it but we will make sure all phoenixs come dry

Carolina Vapoor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2012
North Carolina, US

No worries bad it was an easy fix and when you order in bulk to resale not every single piece you get is gonna be perfect. Besides you threw an extra item in with everything else I ordered so you have already made up for it..lol. Waiting till you get your next lot of the 3.3 ml Phoenix in and going to order a few more for sure. The cap makes it perfect to clip on the inside of my pocket while at work and keep anything from getting down in through the drip tip. I pair it with my eGo-T battery and for me it is the perfect set-up for my work APV.

Jay

badkolo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
shockingly yes, they think that taste good, i have had lets say marlboro or usa mix form over 50 places form china, not exagaerating, and out of 40 usa mix about 30 would make any man gag, and when you ask them to vape it in front of capera they do and really seem to like it, thats why i always said many place there have nasty flavoring but there BASE AND NIC when good is second to none.

also taste bud truly vary form country to country, in india they love curry but if oyu never had it before it might shock you or disgust you or you might love it, in china they eat buygs in that cutlure, so sometimes i really think they think the nasty flavored ojuice is actually tasty to them. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread