Status
Not open for further replies.

REET_AZ

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2011
Arizona
Please don't change the 3ml. The only mod I have done to mine is to thin up the top seal as lord Davon showed us how to do. That was just so I can fit my own drip tip on it. If you don't do that - the tank cover won't go down and snap into position. I have to say - this tank and my new drip tip on my Provari is the Hawtness :). I will take a photo in a minute and show you!

27a7bd81.jpg

Last edited:

harleydiva

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 9, 2012
Southern Michigan
Having a problem with the 3ml. I filled one last night, and put it on my ProVari with an ego adapter, and it works. Tried it then on an ego battery, and 2 kgo batteries....it won't fire. If I put the ego adapter on the small batts, it will fire. I tried twiddling the post on the bottom....but no go.

I'm getting a lot of air, lot of vapor....but no flavor.

REET_AZ

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2011
Arizona
I found it takes about 1/2 tank or so to start vaping well. The flavor just is mute until then. Once it kicks in, I'm quite happy with it. Superior to a standard carto with filling by 1000 fold.

I have only used it on the Provari - but may pick up a ego twist to have as a spare. Or another Provari :). Still deciding.

These do not work natively on my Akston Hughes mod. The threads are not in the right location, and the adaptor makes it sit up too high.

Susaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2009
Buenos Aires, Argentina
as far as i know there are 2 known "fixes" for dry hits/poor wicking.

first one is to lift the center post of the carto slightly, the second one is to pull a string or 2 of the wicking material and allow the thicker juice to enter in.

what i have noticed is when i get to juices that are thicker than 70pg/30vg, i start having wicking/dry-hit problems .

IF i have to vape thicker juices, i put it on the 3ml phoenix because its easier to squeeze the tube with my fingers every now&then (works almost like a bottom feed mod). this way you "force" juice into the coils...works slick. (it does work on the smaller phoenix too but the tube is smaller, hence little tougher to squeeze.

i havent seen any improvement in wicking by trimming the wicks flush with the opening.

Another thing you can do is thin slightly with some distilled water. Just 0.2 cc will lighten enough for to pass completely.

I´ve been vaping 50-50 on a CE3 and never got a dry hit.

Susaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2009
Buenos Aires, Argentina
I can't really make any suggestions in regards to any problems you all might be having, but I just wanted to jump in here with my experience. I love it better than anything I've ever tried before : stardust, stone 2, vornado , vision extremes (stretch, nano, giant, regular)

I literally vaped it dry. That's never happened before. When I got the first dry hit, I checked it and it was completely dry. The wicks were even showing some white. This is the most impressive ecig device I have ever heard of or even imagined. I really hope we get some replacement parts so I don't end up with a lot of covers. I haven't had to clean it yet and I got it last Monday.

Sent from my A100 using Tapatalk 2

Did it survive? I´m afraid of vaping it dry and damaging the atty. When it comes to almost end, I use a syringe to empty and refill

Susaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2009
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Could be. Culturally conditioned taste-buds. :) I was born in Russia, and we ate liver as delicacy. Imaging my shock when I discovered that a lot of Americans absolutely despise it. So who knows...

In argentina we grill most the cow´s inner organs and also is a delicacy. One thing I learned though that we tend to go to the American taste thanks to multinational food chains...

Susaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2009
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread