PHOENiX Bottom Coil Clearomizer - They are BACK JACK!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
phoenix.png

We have the Phoenix BCC back in stock reverted to the classic version. Tested and performing great! Each package comes with 5 pieces and a 3ml syringe. We have 808's and 510 2.6-2.8 coming in also but they only delivered half of our shipment today.

GotVapes PHOENiX™ Bottom Coil : GotVapes.com, E-cigarette Supplies - Atomizers Cartomizers Mods Juice and more

KraKsX

Moved On
Dec 17, 2012
Lower NY
kraksx.com
I just tossed away my last one, of my first pack, will break the seal of the next one soon, so PERFECT TIMING, but now i know, and plan to order MORE & MORE

Besides the 'extra pain' of filling - these are perfect! So good in fact that i dont even think of the filling (super easy)

They last for a long time, They clean amazingly, And give an amazing vape.... PERFECT!

(i still want bigger, ;) )

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
I am vaping them to make sure and so far this even seems better and more finely tuned than the classic. I know I am 'squeezing the bottom of the tube much less (to loosen any air bubbles).

OK Just to let everyone know we got the 808 2.4 Phoenix BCC in today along with the 510 2.6 (we got the 2.4's in yesterday). They are up now.

We ordered a smaller amount than normal because we want to see if these still sell well after all the new entries into the BC market lately...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread