PHOENiX Bottom Coil Clearomizer - They are BACK JACK!

Status
Not open for further replies.

fatcharlie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2012
prospect heights, IL
I may have been a little too quick to judge the neo-Classic-Reborn. The flavors I used in the "two" Phoenixes from the previous post were Butterscotch Pudding and Bavarian Cream from Vapedudes. Last night I loaded a Raven with Butterscotch Pudding and the Raven is not wicking very well. Every other flavor wicks just fine. So maybe it actually is my juice and not the Phoenix. The strange thing is that the juice wicks perfectly fine in a T4, just the Phoenix and Raven not so much. I'm not sure what to do going forward because the Butterscotch Pudding was the first butterscotch juice out of so many I tried that actually tastes like butterscotch. I'd hate to give up on the juice just because it doesn't perform well in a Phoenix style carto and tank. I haven't yet tried the Bavarian Cream in the Raven. One ting I can do is try the Flux nectar Butterscotch and Bavarian Leche and compare tastes and performance in a Raven and Phoenix.

zippersnapper

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 18, 2012
I may have been a little too quick to judge the neo-Classic-Reborn. The flavors I used in the "two" Phoenixes from the previous post were Butterscotch Pudding and Bavarian Cream from Vapedudes. Last night I loaded a Raven with Butterscotch Pudding and the Raven is not wicking very well. Every other flavor wicks just fine. So maybe it actually is my juice and not the Phoenix. The strange thing is that the juice wicks perfectly fine in a T4, just the Phoenix and Raven not so much. I'm not sure what to do going forward because the Butterscotch Pudding was the first butterscotch juice out of so many I tried that actually tastes like butterscotch. I'd hate to give up on the juice just because it doesn't perform well in a Phoenix style carto and tank. I haven't yet tried the Bavarian Cream in the Raven. One ting I can do is try the Flux nectar Butterscotch and Bavarian Leche and compare tastes and performance in a Raven and Phoenix.

I got a few of those "troublesome" juices myself Charlie. I just said to hell with it, and they are vaped out of RDA's exclusively now..

Harplayr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2012
Florida
Sold out already. That was fast. Good thing mine are still holding up, but I'll need to get some before long.

I see the Vision Nano's are out again also. I wanted to get some of those for a trip, so I wouldn't have to keep up with syringes.

It would be my luck they will all get restocked, and be out again before I get back.
The quick sellout should answer the question of if there's a demand for them.

Magius

Aug 27, 2012
USA
The quick sellout should answer the question of if there's a demand for them.

Absolutely.

When will more 510's be available?... I'd really love to give the Phoenix a try.
Pami

They were cautious with their last batch. They were unsure of demand, because there are more options on the market.
I'm sure they'll have more soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread