qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
View attachment 484010

I started getting some no atomizer found messages. All the parts are screwed tight but is it normal the 510 screw to be lower than the surrounding threads?
There should be a black O-ring under the white isolator of the pos pin (which goes thru the 510). Have you placed that?

roxynoodle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2014
Ohio
Gosh, I'm sorry to hear. I haven't tried a tc build yet.

The only other thing I can suggest is what I did with my Squape R's. I bought round delrin blanks from FatDaddy and made insulators for the 510 pin. Now the Urba has one already. So you would need a pretty short one maybe just for the very end of the pin.

Is there any chance your insulator moved up a bit?

Reactions: qorax

smokewell

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 17, 2015
Cyprus
Thanks for the delrin blanks idea. I will check that out.
I have broken the tank apart many many times. Everything seems to be in place and screwed on tight. If the insert space on the bottom insulator was shallower and the pos post a mm longer then there would be no issue. I probably assign this tank to NiFe30 Wire and run it in watts mode whenever it misbehaves.
I don't understand this adjustable pin concept. The screw wobbles and resistance is all over the place, same with the Squape RS. A fixed pin would have made this tank perfect for tc builds.

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
@qorax Another great vid Sir! The thing with your reviews/tutorials etc is not just the quality of the information but its the almost boyish enthusiasm and joy that you exude when you are talking about these wonderful devices. Just brilliant my friend!
Thank you brother :)

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
I have to ask how you're washing it without taking it apart? Because that's the one thing I haven't liked about the Urba is taking it all apart to wash the tank.

#11. Looks sweet on a gray sx mini ;)
Just like a genny. Squirt lukewarm water thru the fill port ~ shake ~ suck it out. Repeat a few times.
Ah yes, #11 seems correct. So it is on a Ba Gua Ti.

Reactions: roxynoodle
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread