Status
Not open for further replies.

Arthur

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 19, 2009
Houston, TX
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1439702202.037519.jpg

Finally got the new 510 base on! Amazing mod with an amazing atomizer. 10/10. [emoji16]

roxynoodle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2014
Ohio
Any other day to day issues with the URBA? Is the shorting a non issue?
I will probably receive mine by Friday.

Yes. My first 510 base was only screwing halfway into my mods. So I had to extend my positive pin out further than was optimal to get a connection. That made it wobbly and I was getting wandering resistances or shorts. No issues whatsoever with the new base. And an o ring on my pin solved it with the first base. Yours should be fine :)

jhhollier

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 3, 2014
I contacted Petar K and have a new base on the way. I think I'll go ahead and put the PMMA tank on at the same time as the new base. I need to fish out some pieces of wick anyway. That's probably the biggest con for me. I wish it was easier to access the inside of the tank.

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
I had one broken off in mine. That's my biggest con as well; not being able to access the tank without disassembling the whole thing.
It's a design limitation Ma'am, the Genny format of tanking doesn't permit that.
Overall I still think it is an astounding atty.
And a non-gunking one at that. I've been able to go thru eight (8) tankfuls before needing to switch my wick! Accepted it was a fairly non-caramelized juice.

roxynoodle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2014
Ohio
It's a design limitation Ma'am, the Genny format of tanking doesn't permit that.
Overall I still think it is an astounding atty.
And a non-gunking one at that. I've been able to go thru eight (8) tankfuls before needing to switch my wick! Accepted it was a fairly non-caramelized juice.

Agree its all gennys :)

If I use nicoticket juices with her she'll gunk up pretty quick but she seems to do fine with everything else.

Yep! And its all my attys running NT.

Reactions: qorax
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread