Status
Not open for further replies.

Kn0ttYFive

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2013
Releaser of the KRAKEN

"The Regal" - Custom Royal Blue ProVari Mini v2.5, Custom Royal & ss DripTip, Prive Special tank, using The Diver atty.

s61b.jpg

roonies

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2013
in the cat toy aisle
what tank are you using? If you guys don't mind, for the sake of those who aren't familiar with all of the tanks, could you please identify what you're showing in your pics? I'm waiting on my first Provari and tank shopping. Have an IBTanked on the way but interested in other options too. Thx!! :)

For a hassle free vaping, I bring this. :thumbup:;)

e5yda4as.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

j0sh_m

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 8, 2013
MO
what tank are you using? If you guys don't mind, for the sake of those who aren't familiar with all of the tanks, could you please identify what you're showing in your pics? I'm waiting on my first Provari and tank shopping. Have an IBTanked on the way but interested in other options too. Thx!! :)

Hi! :) I am using a very inexpensive carto tank by Boge. It's called F16 tank with a Boge flanged LR (1.8-2.0ohms) XL cartomizer.

I am using a Hippo V1 top cap airflow controller on the Black Provari Mini V2 for a flushed look.

Hope this helps. Thanks! ;)

roonies

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2013
in the cat toy aisle
Thank you! One more question.....where do you get air flow controllers?

Hi! :) I am using a very inexpensive carto tank by Boge. It's called F16 tank with a Boge flanged LR (1.8-2.0ohms) XL cartomizer.

I am using a Hippo V1 top cap airflow controller on the Black Provari Mini V2 for a flushed look.

Hope this helps. Thanks! ;)

j0sh_m

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 8, 2013
MO
Thank you! One more question.....where do you get air flow controllers?

Hi roonies! You can get it here:

http://shop.vaperev.com/accessories/transformers/atmistique/hippo.html

But unfortunately it's out of stock now. This version might be discontinued since the maker just released a new version.

You can get the new hippo v2 directly from the Atmistique site here:

http://www.atmistique.gr/index.php?...=391&vmcchk=1&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=76

Or you can check the classified section here for some used one. :)

Hope this helps.

Thanks! :)

JmanEspresso

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jul 15, 2013
    Westchester, NY,USA
    you mean like this?

ProVari Pro-Ring | Loki Lab

the "purpose" of them, is to give the device the look of a one piece hybrid. If you get the right size atty or tank, which is 22mm I believe, with a ring, it will look like one piece, sortof.

Like, a Silver provari, with a brushed ring and a brushed Kayfun 3.1, THAT will look like a hybrid.

But mine, a black provari, with a polished ring, and a stainless tank or polished Aga-T2, obviously isn't one piece, but it has the clean flush one piece look.

There is also the air flow rings, which arent just for aesthetics, they allow you to flush mount whatever topper you're using, and have control over the airflow by way of turning the ring to open or close the air path.(as opposed to having a slight gap, or slits cut in the device itself)

Zbeast08

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 18, 2013
    Wilson, NC, USA
    So does the ring cover the unremoveable cone shaped top with the little "markings"? It would seem that the ring must be just a touch smaller in diameter than the provari so it would not slide down the unit, correct?? I want to buy one but want to be sure it does the purpose, I am primarily using ibtanked 22 mm tanks and protank2's.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread