PitBull Flat tip Carto Mod.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LowThudd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 2, 2010
I am a GUY from L.A. not girl. lol
Are those lucite tips available anywhere?

BTW... I'm so glad SS replaced the old Home page photos with the new ones of Katherine Keigl and Letterman. So much better. More classy.

That is cool. But it says it was a Hendu Elite? I saw an orange LED/CZ, sure looks alot like a PB to me. Could KH be a modder? lol

LK, can you confirm what model it was?

HyOnLyph

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Hi LT.
I can't find it right now but I saw an HD blowup of her hand with the SS in it. And there was definitely a PitBull head on the ecig. Clear as day. So unless it was photoshopped and Bill or LK says she couldn't have received one... I'm thinking it was a PB. But..... I await confirmation. ;o)

LowThudd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 2, 2010
I am a GUY from L.A. not girl. lol
Hi LT.
I can't find it right now but I saw an HD blowup of her hand with the SS in it. And there was definitely a PitBull head on the ecig. Clear as day. So unless it was photoshopped and Bill or LK says she couldn't have received one... I'm thinking it was a PB. But..... I await confirmation. ;o)

I'm thinking that they can't disclose that it is a model that is currently not available. The hendu is very close, and she owns one of them as well. I guess it was a buisiness decission, NP.

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
That is cool. But it says it was a Hendu Elite? I saw an orange LED/CZ, sure looks alot like a PB to me. Could KH be a modder? lol

LK, can you confirm what model it was?

ah.....well I could....but I won't. :evil:

besides.....as my adorable boss says.....I'm a koolaide drinking Buddhist.....I cant trust my own perceptions.....so you probably cant either! :laugh:

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
I do have to ask.....how the heck do you do it??????????

I mean I get accused of being a bot.....but hello???? Want to know what anyone said 7 months ago in some obscure zombie thread that hasnt been posted in in months????

Tweet Tweet!!!!!

it has to be some kind of quantum machine.....

hey.....now that I think about it......I wonder what would happen if you put a tweety bird in the box with the cat and the plutonium????????? I mean as a Buddhist.....the tweety birds and the cat's perceptions count just as much as the nuclear physicist's, right? So if you open the box and ..........ah......wait ............what is supposed to happen????

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
The cat is both dead and alive, at the same time. The Schrodinger's paradox. The cat can only be either dead or alive, but according to quantum mechanics, it actually can be both. Don't ask me. This is Einstein and Schrodinger, I don't really get it. I just know about it.

But I do understand and respect the basic tenets of Buddhism. Well, the Four Noble Truths, for starters.

Not to mention the fact that to the Buddhist, any practice by which man sustains himself at the expense of other sentient beings is considered wrong. Buddhism considers nonhuman life to be divine just as is human life.

Just a friendly reminder... :evil:

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
ah.....I think I get it......so your saying the Big B might not approve of sufficating a cat in a box of plutonium? Even if it is just a thought experiment?

You are absolutely correct........all actions begin with a thought. And thoughts are formed from perceptions. And perceptions? They come from the senses......so how DO we prevent evil actions?

The blanket!!!!!! It all starts with guarding the senses. Blanket over the cage=see no evil,hear no evil,tweet no evil. Buddha's equation! TweetTweet !

oops....sorry....the term "correct" is a value judgement......and therefor not conducive to enlightenment.......and actually...the terms "you" and "I" are inherently empty of a seperate self......so....ah.....where's my blanket!?!?!?!

Last edited:

sooperdrave

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2010
Maine
Red....I seriously hope your talking to me and not the rabbit............

you know what is really disturbing....the rabbit is right! He does.....because I keep responding do him don't I?

anyone seen my blanket?
see, told ya.

**Handing LK the blanket, as requested**

Dave, seems to me I've seen that comment more than once tonight?

Hmmm!

i was hopping around...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread