Please contribute and/or spread the word about Dr. Farsalinos' new study!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spazmelda

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2011
Ohio
There are more "harmful to inhale" ingredients in the air of a medium to large city than there is in my juice. I'd rather spend money fixing that. JMHO.

Still congrats on hitting the goal.

This research is a preemptive move.

Anyway... I donated a few days ago, but I will bump and maybe donate again before the deadline.

AegisPrime

ECF Veteran
Dec 17, 2013
The Fortesque Mansion, UK
Just a bump of the thread to announce a small contribution by me.

Looking forward to the results of this study. Was a bit dismayed to learn most of the tests will be on the liquid itself rather than the vapor produced by the PV.

Yay! for the contribution - don't be dismayed though - Dr. F has already done plenty of testing on vapour - that's what's prompted this study - he's found some components in liquid (and presumably vapour) in his previous studies that are a cause of (mild) concern to him - now he's looking to see how widespread the use of those components is - i.e. is it an isolated incident or more widespread?

Now you could ask why he's not just publishing his concerns right now but I suspect that he wants to run this test in case anything else unexpected turns up (in addition to the compounds he's looking for) - whatever his concerns are, I think it's safe to say he'd rather we all just carry on vaping (rather than smoke) whilst the tests are done and the results analysed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread