Status
Not open for further replies.

fsroq

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2011
Spain
I got mine from solovapor.es in Spain. 35€, what comes down to 48$. In Spain shipping is free, but for the US dont know. They sell the body only if you like. But it wll be shipped second half of december.
AFAIK everywhere in Europe untill the midle of december they are sold out. The factory in China has a delay from 5 to 6 weeks for new orders. They cant hold up with the demand.

caged

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2010
Laurel, MD
I got mine from solovapor.es in Spain. 35€, what comes down to 48$. In Spain shipping is free, but for the US dont know. They sell the body only if you like. But it wll be shipped second half of december.
AFAIK everywhere in Europe untill the midle of december they are sold out. The factory in China has a delay from 5 to 6 weeks for new orders. They cant hold up with the demand.

Thanks. I don't speak the language, but it seems they have two body only options. One is 52,63 Euros and the other is 36,84. What's the difference? They have two kits as well at different pricing too.

DavidTop

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2011
New York City
If I read solovapor.es page right the first 2 entries are sold out at the greater prices. The next two entries are actually pre-orders with the kit coming in around $72 with 2 batteries and the body only around $50.00.

What's more interesting is that according to their delivery page orders above 49.99e are free.

Please tell me if I am wrong because this sounds really appealing. We know that Volcano will be charging @$100.00 with (I believe) 1 battery.

The only bad part is that they won't be shipping until the end of december!!

Goldenkobold

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2010
Florida
Volcano's preorder is on but you have to email them, they have 400 units in all for the first retail wave. December will include chrome and red? ones coming out. I may wait for the December release, I like red and don't like preorders. :vapor:

I am also working on my own DIY VV mamu style so my need for a VV is not overwhelming.

caged

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2010
Laurel, MD
How much is the typical currency exchange when using a credit or check cashing charge? Also, I want to inquire about shipping charges to the US. Do these guys speak English or should I have a friend translate (or beg someone from here to ask)? Really want this unit at that price, but for the $100 many places here will be charging I think I might go for something like the Infinity instead since I have no doubt it's built better.

EDIT: USA is not an option in the country drop down. Not sure if it's possible for me to order....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread