u3a9e5y6.jpg

2edana3u.jpg

I have a spot for my ELA front and center

fordski

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 10, 2013
Coatepec, Veracruz-Llave, Mexico
Awesome vapemail day today, I received 2 Kayfun Lites, one from Cloud 9 and one from inTaste and also the Kayfun conversion kit for my terminator.

I have a Kayfun 3.1 as well and I find the Lite every bit as good as the 3.1. The draw is perfect for me and filling is a breeze. My wife has already comandeered one of my lites as she likes the smaller size compared to the 3.1...

I followed the Kayfun discussion here and avoided ordering one figuring my current toppers would do for my 2 ELAs on order. I am a convert, the Kayfuns, and also the conversion kit, are proving to be the best vape experience I've had. I've done genesis, drippers, cartos, tanks etc, and the Kayfun in my view has them all beat. They just work!

Now I'm just waiting for my ELAs to put these things on.....shipping notification on one and second round for my Satin one....

EDIT: My ELA is on the move! Order 15126 for those wanting to know. Hopefully I should have it sometime next week as I have to wait until my mail forwarder sends it down to Mexico from Laredo Texas, no tracking, it's just a surprise when it gets here...

Last edited:

fraghole

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2012
Tennessee
"EDIT: My ELA is on the move! Order 15126 for those wanting to know. Hopefully I should have it sometime next week as I have to wait until my mail forwarder sends it down to Mexico from Laredo Texas, no tracking, it's just a surprise when it gets here..."

Cool, thats the last one from the previous round. That means some notices should be coming soon. Has anyone received a notice for the next round yet?

rojo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2011
Johnson City, TN
Cool, thats the last one from the previous round. That means some notices should be coming soon. Has anyone received a notice for the next round yet?

Not quite. Doesn't batch 1 go to 15288? Anyway, 15185 here, still within batch 1. I haven't gotten a shipping notice yet. David said this week he's working up to 15183.

So close.

Well, anyway, I'm hoping that since I'm the second order in next week's run I won't have to sit on a shipping notice for several days before mine makes it out the door. We'll see what happens though.

In any case, the end of my wait is almost here. Woo.

Sent from my SCH-I405 using Tapatalk 2

fraghole

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2012
Tennessee
Not quite. Doesn't batch 1 go to 15288? Anyway, 15185 here, still within batch 1. I haven't gotten a shipping notice yet. David said this week he's working up to 15183.

So close.

Well, anyway, I'm hoping that since I'm the second order in next week's run I won't have to sit on a shipping notice for several days before mine makes it out the door. We'll see what happens though.

In any case, the end of my wait is almost here. Woo.

Sent from my SCH-I405 using Tapatalk 2

Yes batch 1 goes to 15288, but 15126 was the last notice in lateset group of released notices. Im 15132, so the next round of notices should definitely catch me.

Edit: .....And I can't freakin wait.:D

Last edited:

snork

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2011
CO
Went to my local vape shop to buy some new juice, and I came across an RDA that I've kinda been wanting for a while.

ata4yze4.jpg

It looks kinda funny on the ELA, but the OD is perfect for one of my P+s!
I'm not digging the Immortalizer like I thought I would. Vapes kind of weird for me, unfocused, fuzzy.

pAth77

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 26, 2010
Bay Area
I'm not digging the Immortalizer like I thought I would. Vapes kind of weird for me, unfocused, fuzzy.

It's definitely different, but it's a huge improvement over the Igo-L that I've been using for the past month. Bottom airflow is nice so that you don't have to worry about lining up the air holes, but it also makes it flood easily if you over-drip. The draw is much tighter than I'm used to, and I'm not sure if boring out the holes will make much of a difference.

Natural

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2013
Brookfield, WI
What ya got for the top?

If the ELA is as stable upright as people say, I hope to use a genesis. Maybe my Stratus 22, gbb22, or Origen.
I don't think there is any denying that the Ithaka is gorgeous on the ELA, but just don't care for it as much as the kayfun. So maybe the kayfun brushed if the brushed finishes matches.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread