Precise ELA Telescoping Mod by Super-T!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicblazer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2011
Indiana
I really think that those who will have the ELA as their first SuperT mod are in for so much more than they can realize right now.

Sometimes it's difficult to really appreciate the masterpiece until we have the chance to look at it the right way...

Fantastic indeed !!!

jamesd1628

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 23, 2010
Chattanooga/Ringgold
Great video. Haven't seen that before.

I really think that those who will have the ELA as their first SuperT mod are in for so much more than they can realize right now.

Sometimes it's difficult to really appreciate the masterpiece until we have the chance to look at it the right way...

Nicblazer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2011
Indiana
No but seriously guys... What does ELA stand for?

Exceptional Length Action? Extendable Length Apparatus/Attributes? Lol Egregious Lack of an Answer? Exceptionally Lame Acronym? Elephants Look Awesome? Equine Laryngitis Affliction?

I could go on all day...

Here, Zey. Pick one :

http://www.acronymfinder.com/ELA.html

:) :). To me, ELA means "she" in Portuguese (my native language). I find some correlation to EVE,and seeing this mod as my first. Weird I know, lol.

KiloWatts

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
West Philadelphia
Can someone describe the feel of the clickybutton? Is it easy to press with the pinky? Does it 'click'? Will my pinky get tired? Will I have to hold it in a weird way?

I'm upgrading from a SmokTek Natural pinky side-button that's very difficult to press (requires a lot of force that my pinky doesn't have) and I can't stand it.

aziffel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 10, 2010
nc

Dude's fast!
you should see the mythbusters paint the mona lisa in less than 1/2 sec. if you want speed painting
I had to go find this after I thought of it

Last edited:

LadyMaMa

ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2009
SE Minnesota
No but seriously guys... What does ELA stand for?

Exceptional Length Action? Extendable Length Apparatus/Attributes? Lol Egregious Lack of an Answer? Exceptionally Lame Acronym? Elephants Look Awesome? Equine Laryngitis Affliction?

I could go on all day...

Here, Zey. Pick one :

ELA - Definition by AcronymFinder

:) :). To me, ELA means "she" in Portuguese (my native language). I find some correlation to EVE,and seeing this mod as my first. Weird I know, lol.

I took my granddaughter's name, Ella, struck out one "l" and capitalized all of the letters. I liked the sound and the visuals. I did a search to rule out possible e-cig trademark infringements, and any significant negative associations with other companies and their products. Then, I okayed the proposed name with David. The ELA isn't a true acronym, the individual letters have no meaning by themselves, so they can mean anything you like.

Lately, I just say "eeeeee-la" when referring to the device.:laugh:

Susan

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Can someone describe the feel of the clickybutton? Is it easy to press with the pinky? Does it 'click'? Will my pinky get tired? Will I have to hold it in a weird way?

I'm upgrading from a SmokTek Natural pinky side-button that's very difficult to press (requires a lot of force that my pinky doesn't have) and I can't stand it.

Some already mentioned it, but yes, no clicky feeling, its just a smooth constant switch action. Also, personally i don't recommend using the pinky to activate it, i use my ring finger, less awkward and tiring for me.

snork

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2011
CO
does it require a lot of pressure to press?
No. It's hard to describe an amount of pressure :) Pick some fleshy yet muscular part of your body and press it. I chose my thigh. It approximates my button. Plus you can adjust the throw, I have mine really short, 2mm or so.
It requires less pressure than any bottom button I have, ranging from the Icon which is next softest to my Empire which requires He-Man concentration.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread