Status
Not open for further replies.

t8kiteasy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2012
virginia beach
Has/is anyone having a problem getting any delivery from fasttech? I have two separate orders,one setting at "label created but not yet in system" for two months as of today. Second order setting for same length of time at "origin post is prepping package for shipment".

Has the USPS already stopped accepting ecig deliveries for shipping,even though the items were order months prior? It's nothing really expensive(which is good) but still I can't get any answers.

Thanks for any help or replies.

englishmick

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2014
Naptown, Indiana
There are some really long threads here about FT delivery. I don't think it's anything to do with USPS yet.

Your first one sounds like it hasn't been dispatched yet. I would cancel that one and get a refund. The second one, that's just what it says when a package is waiting to leave China. Two months is normal these days, my last FT package sat at the airport for 2 months. No way of telling how long that will take. Have you used 17Track? That will tell you how far it has got in the Chinese system. Like whether it has made it to the airport.

t8kiteasy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2012
virginia beach
Yes the first package has shipped and that is all I got from FT . No refund they just bumped it up to priority to check on it so,I am stuck still waiting for a reply which could be months away ?
I have never had packages set at these stages from FT for more than 3-5 days max before. Now it looks like all shipments have just come to a halt,or disappeared ?

Vinnybagodoughnuts

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 19, 2015
Has/is anyone having a problem getting any delivery from fasttech? I have two separate orders,one setting at "label created but not yet in system" for two months as of today. Second order setting for same length of time at "origin post is prepping package for shipment".

Has the USPS already stopped accepting ecig deliveries for shipping,even though the items were order months prior? It's nothing really expensive(which is good) but still I can't get any answers.

Join our club!!:)
Fastech Trainwreck

SilkHammer

Jul 13, 2020
After having not ordered from China in several years and reading all the issues everyone is experiencing, I was feeling deflated about the possibility of receiving my recent purchases from FT. I have ended up pleasantly surprised though, as all 3 orders hustled their way right out of China in a little over a week! Unfortunately, it is now their fate to be bobbing dead in the USPS water here in California after being released from customs. Oddly, it is only the FT orders, not all Chinese vendors, that are joining this mysterious "disappearing act", as two other places have continued along at a normal clip, with relatively timely updates coming from USPS and are about to go to "out for delivery" status. Is USPS fouling Fasttech?

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2016
The Forest

Have you tried plugging the tracking number into ALL-IN-ONE PACKAGE TRACKING | 17TRACK ??? I've found 17track usually has better and more up-to-date tracking info versus USPS.

I have a package that at USPS tracking still says "label created but not yet in system" but at 17track it's showing the current data. It shows when it left China etc. etc..

Good luck.

ETA: I say this is all related to our World C19 pandemic.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Have you tried plugging the tracking number into ALL-IN-ONE PACKAGE TRACKING | 17TRACK ??? I've found 17track usually has better and more up-to-date tracking info versus USPS.

I have a package that at USPS tracking still says "label created but not yet in system" but at 17track it's showing the current data. It shows when it left China etc. etc..

Good luck.

ETA: I say this is all related to our World C19 pandemic.

This is Also a Good Tracking site ...

PackageRadar - track the delivery process of your online orders. Package tracking made easy!

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal

Wow1420

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2013
Somewhere out there

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2016
The Forest

sofarsogood

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2014
Like many here I've been buying from FT for years including recently with no issues. I've got two orders, one in transit, another ready to ship quicker than expected. I can't break the FT habit because of their 10's of thousands of e-cig SKU's. Prices are at least fair and usually better than fair. Nobody else comes close. I like their value for money. Call me a 3rd world vaper.

The time to start buying from FT is after you have everything you need. If shipments were via China tea clipper that would be fine for me and may be faster than the planes that are in short supply.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread