Status
Not open for further replies.

Butters78

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2012
San Antonio, Texas, United States
If you order small bats or a pila charger with your order they are out of stock and wont ship till they come in till next week.

Ha, I saw that the small batts were not available.. I got the kit and in my mind I figured the kits were in stock so the batteries that came with them were in stock as well. Wishful thinking I must say.

Oh and Thanks guys I'm glad I'm not alone. Best things come to those who wait they do say but it sure does suck lol.

rem700

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2011
Mn
I ordered the small batt because the 18650s were out of stock and my order sat for 3-4 days and then realized the small batty went out of stock AFTER I placed my order grrrrr, I canceled the small bats and my order shipped right away. I ordered batts cheaper elsewhere and they and my Provari should arrive tomorrow.

Butters78

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2012
I'm thinking they probably got a rush of orders with the release of V2.

It corrects the major concern a lot of people had regarding the Provari.

That's why I'm glad I ordered now. Soon after the release. I'd be kicking myself if I ordered a couple weeks ago. I have a lavatube to use for now and a kgo so it isn't imperative I get it soon but of course it would be nice ha

CarbonThief

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
EricHill: I checked the order every day throughout the day for like a week, not knowing that the 18650 batteries were at that time out of stock! I emailed the company and a few hrs later found this out. Two days later the batteries came in and voila! Shipped right away.

Just plain enjoying it today! Hope you get yours VERY soon!

Carbon

CarbonThief

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Thanks Carbon! I checked the site and the batts are supposed to be in Feb 27th. So hopefully it'll ship Monday, and get here next Wednesday when I'm off, wishful thinking ha.

Eric, this was my experience as well, shipped same day as the batteries arrived, which actually came in a day before they expected (shipped Thursday rather than Friday as anticipated). Post office between Des Moines to here in Cedar Rapids is sometimes next day, but this time was two days (well 4 because of the weekend and then Presiden't Day) to arrive here. Well worth the wait, but man, the 27th!?!? You MUST be going CRAZY right now. I sure hope you get it ASAP, before you start flipping out!

Carbon

Butters78

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2012
Eric, this was my experience as well, shipped same day as the batteries arrived, which actually came in a day before they expected (shipped Thursday rather than Friday as anticipated). Post office between Des Moines to here in Cedar Rapids is sometimes next day, but this time was two days (well 4 because of the weekend and then Presiden't Day) to arrive here. Well worth the wait, but man, the 27th!?!? You MUST be going CRAZY right now. I sure hope you get it ASAP, before you start flipping out!

Carbon

Haha, Thanks bro. I have a glimmer of hope that they are overshooting the expected arrival date of the batteries so as to not upset people if it doesnt come in on the date they expect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread