Status
Not open for further replies.

Shortstuff116

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2009
Bellingham, MA
I know that it is frustrating (so many of us have stalked the mail) and you don't want to hear this, but it is worth the wait. As impressed as you may believe that you will be, to your surprise it will be even better than that.

We all feel for you but you will not be disappointed. Once in your hand you will all agree that was worth the wait.

CarbonThief

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I know that it is frustrating (so many of us have stalked the mail) and you don't want to hear this, but it is worth the wait. As impressed as you may believe that you will be, to your surprise it will be even better than that.

We all feel for you but you will not be disappointed. Once in your hand you will all agree that was worth the wait.

I second that notion ShortStuff, it was WELL worth the wait!

Butters78

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2012
San Antonio, Texas, United States
Billy and Vike I feel your pain. I wouldn't mind if you guys get yours before me. You ordered two days before I did. I guess it's part of being in the Provari club. The wait, consider it like a fraternity hazing in a sense ha. See I could of ordered mine with the extender cap and the 18650 what have you and would have it now but I like the way they look with a the standard better. If I was an all day chain vaper I would of definitely went the 18650 route. Let's think of it this way, if we would of decided we wanted a Darwin instead we would be in a really bad place. I don't think I've ever ever seen them available and no timeline for their return.

Short, Amn, Carbon.. Easy for you guys to say you got yours! lol im kidding. I'm really glad you like them. It's great that you never see someone say "This thing cost too much it was a waste, doesn't work at times" etc.. everyone I've talked to loves their Provari and has nothing bad to say about them.

Last edited:

Blue_Lobster

Sep 22, 2011
Oakland
Add me to the list of those waiting.

I ordered a black satin v2 with 2 18490s on 2/19. Glad to hear everyone's been happy with it, makes the wait feel a bit more hopeful. I did notice their site now says that the black satin model ships in 7-10 days. Looks like there's been high demand for it. And that's for the black satin model specifically, not the chrome or standard satin (those are still 5-7days). Heh glad I don't want the custom gold. That one takes 4 weeks!

Aah can't wait!

DRLyman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2012
United States
You're going to love it. Like you, I also have a LT. I was just commenting to my wife today about how much longer the batteries last in the Provari compared to my LT. I'm not complaining, though :)

Hey guys my provari has been shipped!!!!! Woohoo on a Saturday.. I hope you guys got the same news. I just got the email :)

Butters78

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2012
San Antonio, Texas, United States
You're going to love it. Like you, I also have a LT. I was just commenting to my wife today about how much longer the batteries last in the Provari compared to my LT. I'm not complaining, though :)

Ha as soon as it comes in I'm getting rid of the LT. I'm glad the batt lasts longer. Ha you probably got the extension cap and the 18650 right?

Oh and I got my gameplan guys.. my shift Monday (checked tracking should be in then) is from 11:00-9:30 mail runs usually at 3. I'm going to leave work go home and grab the mail. Then head back to work. I'll play with it there ha. I won't miss much work. I'll make up something lol.

CarbonThief

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Lmao Carbon and Short..

Before I leave work I'm going to get up and exclaim in an old southern woman's voice "ooooohhh i got a case of the vapors I need to run home and get my juice puff"

LOL now that's funny right there, I don't care who you are ;)

Carbon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread