processing!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DRLyman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2012
United States
Ha as soon as it comes in I'm getting rid of the LT. I'm glad the batt lasts longer. Ha you probably got the extension cap and the 18650 right?

LOL I'm keeping my LT as a cheap backup just in case something happens to the Provari. I can't go back to an Ego again after getting used to VV. I have the 2000 mah 18650s and extension cap, but usually just stick with the 18490s because it keeps the size just a little smaller.

Butters78

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2012
San Antonio, Texas, United States
LOL I'm keeping my LT as a cheap backup just in case something happens to the Provari. I can't go back to an Ego again after getting used to VV. I have the 2000 mah 18650s and extension cap, but usually just stick with the 18490s because it keeps the size just a little smaller.

Ha I had to use my kgo the other day it definitely wasn't the same.

Ok guys it's official! I'll have it tommorow.. I wish I could just go to the "sort facility" right now, show my ID and get it! lol

February 26, 2012, 11:05 pm SAN ANTONIO, TX 78284 Expected Delivery By: February 27, 2012 Delivery Confirmation

Last edited:

Butters78

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2012
AWESOME! Tell us what you think as soon as you can!

Carbon

It's amazing. It's like it was made for vapors. Lots more vapor and better flavor then my other PVs for sure!

One weird thing though is that when I check the battery It activates the carto a little bit u can hear it hissing a little. Ha no big deal really I just found it odd.

Butters78

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2012
Its incredible.. man i swear I set my lavatube to the same voltage.. 4.8 on a 3 ohm boge with some green apple from vapor room and it tastes a lot better with the provari. I don't care if its psychosamatic I'm happy!!

If you haven't yet you need to buy this PV!!!

Last edited:

CarbonThief

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I didn't order a charger. I ordered black provari, extended cap and 18650 battery.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

They keep running out of each type of battery with all of the increased orders with v2 now. It'll come, sorry you have to wait like i did (2+ weeks in fact!). It's hard time...

Butters78

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2012
My Provari at work! Making friends with my snus and snuff.

IMAG0183.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread