Status
Not open for further replies.

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
Its hard to say really, hopefully far ;) Besides personal reasons, I have a 'juice' company to run.
Best of luck to you! I have always looked forward to your posts here and enjoyed your input. Wherever you go I am sure good things will follow :thumbs: Thanks for all you've done and shared here.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Kenny!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wow! Happy Sad is what I am right now!

Here's to you for alllllllllllllll the many things you've done with Provape and for us! Wishing you the BEST with whatever "next" brings you, and thank you for being such a wonderful part of this particular journey.

Shiny, polished, Kenny.

Loveya MK.

MonsterKenny

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 23, 2009
dublin ohio
www.provape.com
Going to Miss you @MonsterKenny :cry:

Definitely going to miss everyone here!
Best of luck to you! I have always looked forward to your posts here and enjoyed your input. Wherever you go I am sure good things will follow :thumbs: Thanks for all you've done and shared here.
Thanks a lot! you've always been very helpful when I have not been around. I appreciate all that you guys do!
Kenny!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wow! Happy Sad is what I am right now!

Here's to you for alllllllllllllll the many things you've done with Provape and for us! Wishing you the BEST with whatever "next" brings you, and thank you for being such a wonderful part of this particular journey.

Shiny, polished, Kenny.

Loveya MK.

Come on now, you know where to find me. Thanks kat, you never fail to make me smile :blush:

rbrylawski

Sir Rod - MOL
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Tampa, FL
Darn those non disclosure agreements! :D

Who said anyone signed one? Huh? Who??

th

WillyZee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 23, 2013
Toronto

HBcorpse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Vape360 works at ProVape
Understatement of the night.
From my impression of things, I'd be willing to bet Vape360 is one of the two gentlemen in the "sit-down" interview in P.Busardo's Tour de Provape.
AKA, one of the owners.
It only makes sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread