Prodigy Is Now in Your Hand or Shipping Info Recieved

Status
Not open for further replies.

nitewriter

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2009
Hendersonville Tennessee
Edit: Smaller batteries are not for me. I'd lug around a car battery if I thought it would give a better vape.

hmm sometimes my imagination gets the better of me but for some reason this statement made me think of those hats that hold two beer cans and have straws going down to the users mouth to drink the beer.
only in my incarnation you would have a car battery on your hat with a couple of jumper plugs connected to your prodigy and all that would be visible is the sparking of the battery contacts and a huge plume of vapor.
combovan

What a great imagination! :lol:

tescela

ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2009
hmm sometimes my imagination gets the better of me but for some reason this statement made me think of those hats that hold two beer cans and have straws going down to the users mouth to drink the beer.
only in my incarnation you would have a car battery on your hat with a couple of jumper plugs connected to your prodigy and all that would be visible is the sparking of the battery contacts and a huge plume of vapor.
combovan

Ok, who is going to build this mod? lol

violetvoo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2009
Down the rabbit hole..
thanks ....lol it gets stranger as the night goes on
I think so too combo!! I don't think he should use small batteries in the Prodigy2-just make it smaller at 5Vs-a 3 hour battery live for a powerful vape is better than what we have now! and to be ability to interchange adaptors with the PT is just sweet..yay 5 volts!

combovan

ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2009
florida USA
i dunno its really not that big to me ...im six foot one though it diffently bigger then say a pen style which i was using before but it has a nice sturdy feel to it.
any way you cut it if you want something the size of a cigarette your not gonna get a very powerfull vape.
why not just have something that may be a bit bigger then you may want but is a quality product that vapes like a champ

Sar

ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
New York, NY
I think so too combo!! I don't think he should use small batteries in the Prodigy2-just make it smaller at 5Vs-a 3 hour battery live for a powerful vape is better than what we have now! and to be ability to interchange adaptors with the PT is just sweet..yay 5 volts!
Or perhaps V2 could be CONVERTIBLE. Imagine the battery housing being constructed of three parts: battery 1 module, battery 2 module, end-cap. The modules and end-cap would either screw or snap together. That way you could have a short single-battery Prodigy or 5V double-battery unit.

combovan

ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2009
florida USA
Or perhaps V2 could be CONVERTIBLE. Imagine the battery housing being constructed of three parts: battery 1 module, battery 2 module, end-cap. The modules and end-cap would either screw or snap together. That way you could have a short single-battery Prodigy or 5V double-battery unit.

lol i could see it being that way with different end caps ..but when it was in its longer version it would kinda look like a telescoping prodigy because the 2nd piece of the tube would have to be just a bit larger then the first or a bit smaller and screw on to the threads at the end of the first tube.
think of how a telescoping antenna looks..
of course then you would have to keep track of two different end caps and whatever adapters you choose to buy
combovan

Sar

ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
New York, NY
lol i could see it being that way with different end caps ..but when it was in its longer version it would kinda look like a telescoping prodigy because the 2nd piece of the tube would have to be just a bit larger then the first or a bit smaller and screw on to the threads at the end of the first tube.
think of how a telescoping antenna looks..
of course then you would have to keep track of two different end caps and whatever adapters you choose to buy
combovan
I was thinking more about having two pieces for the battery being the same size but tapered at one end. Same thing with the end-piece, just shorter. So that way you could mix and match. Take a look at the small graphic attached to see what I mean.
Or instead of tapering you could do it the same way as atomizers are attached to the battery on a standard PV and create a smooth surface for the whole unit. There are many options.

Attachments

• prodigy03.jpg
    prodigy03.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:

DrNick0143

Verified Member
Dec 27, 2008
Little Rock, AR
I've had a Prodigy 801 kit, a 60 ml bottle of True Menthol, and 3 801 adapters sitting in my shopping cart at puresmoker.com for about a week now, and I load up the page whenever my wife walks into the room. Yeah, I know, its childish, like the kid in The Christmas Story who leaves the Red Ryder BB Gun ads under his mom's pillow. Just as I think she's starting to break (Father's Day is coming up) I now see that the 801 kits are listed as out of stock. This is very strange, seeing as the 801 adapters and the 901 and base kits are still in stock. Hopefully this is just a website glitch, and I can convince my wife to let me order one, and have the opportunity on the website to order it before she changes my mind. Anyone have any info on if the first production run is already sold out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread