Prodigy V1 Video ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy Balls!!! I was going to get one of these until I saw it was the size of a freakin Billy Club.
Hee hee... I had to chuckle to myself, wondering what people would think when I pulled out one of those and started sucking on it....

My only question is, I currently carry my pen-styles (several at a time) in a front pocket of my waist pack. They just fit. So where would I carry one of these monsters? Maybe you shouldn't answer that... :lol:

~~Cheryl

Holy Balls!!! I was going to get one of these until I saw it was the size of a freakin Billy Club.

* sigh *
I don't think it is quite as big as you think it is. Steve's hands can't be all that big and it looks like it fits nice in his hand.

Close, but I still think more Hal Sparks...

sparxxx.jpg
I can see some resemblance :)

Hee hee... I had to chuckle to myself, wondering what people would think when I pulled out one of those and started sucking on it....

My only question is, I currently carry my pen-styles (several at a time) in a front pocket of my waist pack. They just fit. So where would I carry one of these monsters? Maybe you shouldn't answer that... :lol:

~~Cheryl
Hmm.. I use cleavage so I don't misplace my cigar... but even with boobs my size I doubt this thing will fit in there.. plus I would be afraid they would push the button and fry my atty and my boobs! I would guess that if you unscrewed the atty it would fit just fine in the outside pouch of the pack.

I still want that first design. That big old monster! LOL! Refer to my 1st Bada-Bing review on youtube and see where I ask for one that size! LOL! OMG I would be in HEAVEN!
You are SO right! You DID ask for something big! I would like to see how tiny this thing will look in your hands lol :) I look forward to your review figs!

LOL, Ya saying I'm a big guy Spikey? LOL ;) Gawd it was so nice to meet you!
You ARE a giant figs :) LOL!

i think i got lost in spikey's boobs in the above post! :shock: and are you trying to convey i have girly hands spikey ?!?!?! SHHHH ... u weren't supposed to tell anyone this! You were sworn under oath !!!!
Girly? Nah.. I would say "petite" or "femme". I am a girl and I am not "girly" lol :) I only know they are petite cause Mrs Cash told me they fit in her pockets and being as petite as she is... she must have small pockets ! LOL :)

LOL, when I met her in Vegas my first thaught was, "My GAWD, for such a tiny girl she sure is top heavy, how does she not fall over?". Just saying.
They say the reason I am so klutzy is cause I am trying to hold up 11 pounds of boobs with size 6.5 feet lol!

MissVapor

ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2009
Vapin Hot Florida
haha ... that is what I used to describe it as :) and no ... this one is stayin in the collection :)

And for those that want to see a fat pic of Steve ... Here ya go !!! Still not sure why Jo decided to stay with me through my chubby days ... she must really love me :wub:

Um,, how are you fat in that pic? Not to be mean but maybe you have an self image distortion.. you are NOT fat in that pic

Flitzanu

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2009
Tulsa, OK, U.S.A.
www.myspace.com
oh wow hey look, kgonepostal decided to chime in again....

hal sparks...zoltan? where's my bubble wrap space suit....the puresmoker ship will take us away!!

steve...i get the fat thing. if i'm understanding properly...because seemingly we're probably about the same "size" it's not that he's "fat" by standard definition....but fatter than he'd like to be for his build.

i mean, 160-ish is generally "average" for a dude, but that's all subjective. i'm just sayin...cuz as a thin-fat guy myself, i'm fat!!

of course it's way off topic...but still...heh. i was THIN in high school, like 120-130 maybe, and over those years i've added about 50-60 lbs, which doesn't make me look "fat" by definition, but it's much bigger than my frame and body should be for me to feel fit and thin.

i'm only saying that...i'm just jealous, steve. show me how to drop about 40 lbs?? :O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread