Protege News

Status
Not open for further replies.

frankie1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2009
Florida
Hmm, I wonder.. if I ordered a PT and the Protege at the same time, and Casey has prepped the first 100 orders and THEN posted that all PT's are outta stock.. is mine on the livingroom floor or will my order be held for thet PT?!?!? ARUG!

I don't know the specific answer to your question,but I do know when my order was short for adapters, they set aside the Prodigy I had ordered and then ran out of Prodigys, but mine was set aside because they had it when I ordered. I hope that makes sense! :oops:

JamieJ

ECF Veteran
Sep 5, 2009
Washington State
Are the 801 passthrus in stock? I cant tell. Do they have a wall plug adapter?

I too am waiting for my protege. Looking for updates when I saw your post......You can pick up a kensington USB battery that you can plug your ecig usb adapter into and the battery pack lasts a REALLY long time....then you dont have to purchase an adapter for the wall or car adapter. Mine usually lasts all day and I vape A LOT! I use it in the car, park, couch....maybe there are other usb batteries less expensive dont know. The Kensington was $50 but really well worth the money to me if I am away from computer. YOu can get them on amazon or any electronics store...
I am waiting to purchase USB passthrough from puresmoker though because they look really well made. I have been getting by on the less expensive versions and had issues with them.

frankie1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2009
Florida
So the PS pt would work on a kensington power pack?

I have seen several posts that say it works great! If you are looking for one to use at home, you can get that 1.95 dual USB that works great. It is like 4.00 shipped. I bought 2. The shipping was pretty quick, so it worked out great for me. I use it at home with the PS PT...my only problem is that I get too much of a throat hit :rolleyes:

Gibby

ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2009
Fairfax, VA
So the PS pt would work on a kensington power pack?
All i can tell you is from my experience.

It worked for about 2 weeks, and then nothing. Some say it was some kind of protection issue, or it could have been the atty, or whatever have you.

I through it out in frustration, and ordered a APC 10watt, 2amp portable USB battery. Works great.

haha, but now my PT stopped working. I am pretty sure i sat on it, or fell asleep on it or something, and broke it. Dang!!

As soon as they get some more in stock, i am back in business!!!

Gibby

Gibby

ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2009
Fairfax, VA
Thanks Gibby,sorry abput your pt.I ordered the protege, now Im Thinking pt for my workshop.My hubby said he could get an a/c adapter.
Yeah AC adapter works great!! I have one of those too. In case you haven't read, it doesn't do too well on some computers. Although it works on mine fine, but then again, i have a 1000 watt power supply on my computer, its a crazy computer. Although it sounds like a dang harrier when i have it on. haha. Its all good on the PT, PS being as awesome as they are was going to repair/replace it, but that dang cricket on my shoulder was like "You know, you probably broke that Shiz", and i was like dang, you are right, ok, fine!! i will order another one when they get them.

Gibby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread