Not open for further replies.

Heespharm

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2014
Htown,tx
Protovapor must be backed up... I ordered on 10/31... and still "processing"

just saying, because as soon as I post this i'll probably get a shipping notice :)

I ordered mine 10/30 and it went out Monday... With Veterans Day today I'm guessing you'll get a notice tomorrow

Remember all delay times are in business days

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ukeman

PV Masher
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Kauai, Hawaii
I ordered mine 10/30 and it went out Monday... With Veterans Day today I'm guessing you'll get a notice tomorrow

Remember all delay times are in business days

you nailed it; I got my shipping notice around midnight. (ordered 10/31).

Frocket

ECF Veteran
Aug 4, 2013
north Carolina
you nailed it; I got my shipping notice around midnight. (ordered 10/31).
Got my shipping notice this morning from USPS. Ordered on 04 November, order #1356. Protovapor site still says processing, but USPS email says it's scheduled for shipment today. Fingers crossed.

Looks like I'll be refreshing USPS and Protovapor 20 times a day, and then stalking the postman.

BOOM!

ukeman

PV Masher
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Kauai, Hawaii
Got my shipping notice this morning from USPS. Ordered on 04 November, order #1356. Protovapor site still says processing, but USPS email says it's scheduled for shipment today. Fingers crossed.

Looks like I'll be refreshing USPS and Protovapor 20 times a day, and then stalking the postman.

BOOM!

nice! looks like they make a batch at a time... but i'll see mine first because I live in Hawaii :) paid the tax to prove it. :)

xIce101x

Verified Member
May 21, 2014
New York
Anyone upgrade their XPV 30 to a 40? If so how long did it take to get back? I just got my rDNA 40 so I'm comfortable losing my favorite mod for awhile, but I don't want to be without it for a few weeks. I gotta get this thing upgraded soon because all my attys and tanks are slowly being rebuilt with Ni200. This temperature control is too great to not have.

Heespharm

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2014
Htown,tx
Has anyone replaced the 510 in their 1st gen (20d) XPV with a 3rd party 510? seems $25 is a bit pricey for $5 worth of parts?

Not if u consider their time to remove replace and resolder time is probably about an hour... Not to mention they gotta mark up the connector cause they gotta make a profit or it's not worth their time

Heespharm

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2014
Htown,tx
Third drag on my xpv I picked up today

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415911097.172314.jpg

That makes my flask , rdna, diy box, and xpv

Bassnorma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 18, 2013
Geekville, USA
OK Hees...I ordered a new fogger 4.1 and built dual nickel chimneys on 32g...piece of cake on a 2mm. No blasted leg snapping...it came out to about 13.5 wraps each (compressed) and ended at 0.21. The wick wraps around the coils so no threading hassles.

It vapes like a dual coil build, I do not notice a difference between a dual Kanthal or a dual nickel build. IOW, it is the same to me...but at least it was easier than the orchid. It is basically this build...thanks Kiwi...I keep building this and loving it...

Not the greatest shots but here you go....

nickelfogtop.jpg Nickelfogside.jpg Nickelfogglow.jpg nickelfogcoils.jpg

Last edited:

Heespharm

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2014
Htown,tx
OK Hees...I ordered a new fogger 4.1 and built dual nickel chimneys on 32g...piece of cake on a 2mm. No blasted leg snapping...it came out to about 13.5 wraps each (compressed) and ended at 0.21. The wick wraps around the coils so no threading hassles.

It vapes like a dual coil build, I do not notice a difference between a dual Kanthal or a dual nickel build. IOW, it is the same to me...but at least it was easier than the orchid. It is basically this build...thanks Kiwi...I keep building this and loving it...

Awesome... I've been vaping on spaced coils recently ... I like the color vape but lost some flavor intermittently... So I'm gonna give contact coils a try... That is if I can get a dna 40 device to work for me

UPDATE: protovapor is sending me a new unit and I will send mine back to them when I receive it... Now THAT is how customer service is to be handled

Alto101

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2012
North Carolina
I am thinking about ordering one in the next few weeks. I have been reading a lot about the bad boards that Evolv received and then shipped out. Is this still going to be an issue or have replacement boards already been substituted. Also, is there a reason not to order the Sony VTC5 battery?

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread