Status
Not open for further replies.

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
Vapor Force is just one guy and his wife. No matter what "department" the email was sent to, he will get it. The company is so small I don't even think it qualifies as a hobby. The owner is a minister and a retired police chaplain. He and his wife also run a counseling service for LE/First Responders families in crisis. In addition to his duties at his church.

He's on a mission to get people in his realm of influence to quit smoking. If you notice, they don't advertise or have much of a presence in the community. Considering he is in Washington I wouldn't be surprised if he knows someone at ProVape and that's how the stealth came about. You can tell by closely reading the site that he's not a tech guy. Somewhere on there he has AW IMR batteries listed as protected.

Last edited:

Kn0ttYFive

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2013
Releaser of the KRAKEN
He's an awesome guy.. If you ever get a chance to meet him, he is one of the nicest down to earth people one could meet. I meet up with him at the ECC last month, it was a blast. He is actually the Chaplin for DHS - FPS. We can not thank him enough for his service, and the work he does with our Officers and with the Military. Yes, they have a contract with ProVape. Which is a good thing; otherwise we would not have this awesome stealth. Good morning everyone.

Last edited:

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
He's an awesome guy.. If you ever get a chance to meet him, he is one of the nicest down to earth people one could meet. I meet up with him at the ECC last month, it was a blast. He is actually the Chaplin for DHS - FPS. We can not thank him enough for his service, and the work he does with our Officers and with the Military. Yes, they have a contract with ProVape. Which is a good thing; otherwise we would not have this awesome stealth. Good morning everyone.

Are you in Washington?

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
nice looking but really $265 you have to be off your head to pay that much money why cant these people bring the prices down into the real world I meen how much can a tube and battery really be worth

Perhaps you should ask the people in the mechanical mods section. How about paying twice that for a tube that doesn't even have circuits.

Riverboat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2012
Arizona
So the site has the tax error corrected. Anyone own one of the stealth Provaris? I have had Black satin ones in the past and no matter how carful I was they all developed small marks(scratches) where you could see the Stainless Steel underneath.... I only own Satin Provaris right now but this thing looks way cool:2cool:

Last edited:

Kn0ttYFive

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2013
Releaser of the KRAKEN
Are you in Washington?
No, not any more.

So the site has the tax error is corrected. Anyone own one of the stealth Provaris? I have had Black satin ones in the past and no matter how carful I was they all developed small marks(scratches) where you could see the Stainless Steel underneath.... I only own Satin Provaris right now but this thing looks way cool:2cool:

Oc owns one, I own one, my pics are in the 1st post. I don't baby it at all. I've put it in my pocket, on my desk, in a wooden PV holder, stand it on it's end cap ...had it for a lil while now, no scuffs or scratches yet.

Last edited:

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
I've been lurking, reading the ProVari forum for a whle now because I was wanting to get one added to my stash for starters.

Well......... I just did, this one with the extension cap (AKA ProVari Stealth MINI Version 2.5). :rickroll::headbang::2cool:

Didn't pull the trigger on some 6ml DCT Black Tanks yet though, not sure that's what I want yet. Need to see what other, maybe higher quality "steath" tanks are available for it.

Any ideas?????

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN
I've been lurking, reading the ProVari forum for a whle now because I was wanting to get one added to my stash for starters.

Well......... I just did, this one with the extension cap (AKA ProVari Stealth MINI Version 2.5). :rickroll::headbang::2cool:

Didn't pull the trigger on some 6ml DCT Black Tanks yet though, not sure that's what I want yet. Need to see what other, maybe higher quality "steath" tanks are available for it.

Any ideas?????

CONGRATS to you! That baby rocks!

jetcity

Keeper of the Provari Ω
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 3, 2013
Washington

Any ideas?????

Congratulations!! :) You could go with the Big Daddy Vapor's black "lil mama" tank. A 6ml tank is big! The lil mama holds 3ml and would fit perfectly...

Who's Your Daddy Jet Black Anodized Aluminum Lil' mama 3ml [JetMama] - $45.99 : Big Daddy Vapor

kbf101998

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2013
Brentwood, Tn, USA
I agree! I would buy a copper one in a flash! No hesitation!

That Stealth is hot! I wish they'd come out with a Metallics Edition or line. Car finish metallic black, dark blue, red, copper/bronze and of course deep purple. I'd put an order in immediately for black, copper and purple if they looked close to these with flecks of metallic paint:

View attachment 266399

Front of tub..only pic I found on my camera roll
View attachment 266400

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread