Status
Not open for further replies.

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
So the site has the tax error corrected. Anyone own one of the stealth Provaris? I have had Black satin ones in the past and no matter how carful I was they all developed small marks(scratches) where you could see the Stainless Steel underneath.... I only own Satin Provaris right now but this thing looks way cool:2cool:

I have a Stealth full size, but I've never seen a satin black in person, so I can't tell you if the difference would be immediately noticeable. I can tell you that the Stealth is very impressive. I bought mine from a guy who has other ProVaris and was selling it because he had only used it twice and felt it was too cool to use, so it was just sitting it it's case. I thought that was funny, since it's even more durable than a regular ProVari, so it would be silly not to use it. Guess what? I have a hard time using it too. It is so smooth that from a distance it looks like velvet. Maybe I will be more inclined to use it when it's Serenity sleeve arrives, but these puppies really are showpieces.

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
I've been lurking, reading the ProVari forum for a whle now because I was wanting to get one added to my stash for starters.

Well......... I just did, this one with the extension cap (AKA ProVari Stealth MINI Version 2.5). :rickroll::headbang::2cool:

Didn't pull the trigger on some 6ml DCT Black tanks yet though, not sure that's what I want yet. Need to see what other, maybe higher quality "steath" tanks are available for it.

Any ideas?????

I didn't stay with the Stealth theme. I bought mine a striped tank from IBTanked, although IBTanked does have solid black ones.

darkgear

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2013
Islands in the middle of the sea
like this one?
zmdz0l.jpg

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
I kind of want to stay with the stealth look it was designed to be.
Thanks for the tank suggestions folks. Woukld be kind of hard for me to put a cheapie tank/atty on this one. I had looked at the Big Daddy Lil'Mama after seeing it in the OP's photo's, and went back and reviewed the Phiniac tanks I already knew about. But not the IBTanked so I'll check them out. All these are cartomizers though, I haven't had any of this style yet myself. All my 510 tanks and atty's have rebuildable coils, but also are all at least partialy shinny SS, etc. Wonder if there are any quality all black RBA's/RDA's?

Kn0ttYFive

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2013
Releaser of the KRAKEN
I kind of want to stay with the stealth look it was designed to be.
Thanks for the tank suggestions folks. Woukld be kind of hard for me to put a cheapie tank/atty on this one. I had looked at the Big Daddy Lil'Mama after seeing it in the OP's photo's, and went back and reviewed the Phiniac tanks I already knew about. But not the IBTanked so I'll check them out. All these are cartomizers though, I haven't had any of this style yet myself. All my 510 tanks and atty's have rebuildable coils, but also are all at least partialy shinny SS, etc. Wonder if there are any quality all black RBA's/RDA's?

I agree, keep it Stealth.
There's the A-7 RDA in Black Chrome (if you can find one in stock)
I Blacked out my ZattyU (pic in 1st Post) a very clean look
I have the Rebuildable Diver atty in the Lil Mama Tank
You can always change the TANK Colors and find Black top/bottom caps.
Just gotta do a little leg work.

2951474_orig.jpg

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
I agree, keep it Stealth.
There's the A-7 RDA in Black Chrome (if you can find one in stock)
I Blacked out my ZattyU (pic in 1st Post) a very clean look
I have the Rebuildable Diver atty in the Lil Mama Tank
You can always change the TANK Colors and find Black top/bottom caps.
Just gotta do a little leg work.

2951474_orig.jpg

Thanks for the extra info. That Rebuildable Driver atty makes the Lil Mama/Phiniac tanks much more appealing to me, enough so to maybe get one of each with it's own Driver atty. Are they prepunched or at least fairly easy to punch? For their price I wouldn't want to mess up too many of them. ;)

Didn't find the A-7 RDA in stock anywhere. Black looks pretty glossy, small diameter?

Kn0ttYFive

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2013
Releaser of the KRAKEN
Thanks for the extra info. That Rebuildable Driver atty makes the Lil Mama/Phiniac tanks much more appealing to me, enough so to maybe get one of each with it's own Driver atty. Are they prepunched or at least fairly easy to punch? For their price I wouldn't want to mess up too many of them. ;)

Didn't find the A-7 RDA in stock anywhere. Black looks pretty glossy, small diameter?

I don't own the A-7 (not a fan of the dripper) but yes small diameter.

The Diver Atty you might find one in the classifieds. Out of stock often. It is a rebuildable atty. The Video will give a better explanation of its use.

Last edited:

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
To update.... the new Stealth Mini with an extra extension cap is shipping today priority. Ought to be in hand Friday.

RE what H2o Front said about the owner of VaporForce in post #1... +1001.
He called me this morning, and he is everything already said and a bunch more. A very impressive person that cares about people, dedicates his life to it. We shared a lot of same beliefs/interests and became fast friends. If I told you how long we talked somebody might call and have us both hauled off to an institution. I know my cell phone company will be pleased going over on minutes so far.

:rickroll: And the Stealth Mini will not be coming alone, but that's all I'll say about that at the moment. :rickroll:

:evil: (grin)

twgbonehead

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2011
MA, USA
But I CAN'T FIND the any key!!!!

Believe it or not, in the early days of Windows, Microsoft actually tried to convince computer manufacturers to put an "any" key on keyboards because so many people were calling tech support asking where it was!

Although my favorite was a piece of software that popped up "Hit almost any key to continue..."

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
Believe it or not, in the early days of Windows, Microsoft actually tried to convince computer manufacturers to put an "any" key on keyboards because so many people were calling tech support asking where it was!

Although my favorite was a piece of software that popped up "Hit almost any key to continue..."

I had a 512K Mac back in the day. If something went terrible wrong an alert would appear with a little bomb next to it that said something like, "An error has occurred and the program will have to shut down." There was a response button that said "okay." Just okay, no other choices. The running joke at the office was "Life is a b1tch" "Okay?"

EvilZoe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2013
Savoir-Faire is everywhere!

You talk like I wasn't around for the time when DOS 3.3 came out and was THREE WHOLE FLOPPIES and ENORMOUS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread