Status
Not open for further replies.

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
He's an awesome guy.. If you ever get a chance to meet him, he is one of the nicest down to earth people one could meet. I meet up with him at the ECC last month, it was a blast. He is actually the Chaplin for DHS - FPS. We can not thank him enough for his service, and the work he does with our Officers and with the Military. Yes, they have a contract with ProVape. Which is a good thing; otherwise we would not have this awesome stealth. Good morning everyone.

May already be covered later in this thread, if so me bad for replying here and before getting up to current in it maybe....

Tim called me yesterday morning, first time I have talked to him. "Awesome" just doesn't say enough about this man. Within the 2.5 hour call (not a typo), I'm pretty sure he told me that he has the sole distributorship on the new Black Stealth Mini V2.5.

He also told me about the taxation in Washington State and the many battles being fought with reguards to the world of vaping there, some of it already lost. It's better left to hear about it from him though, there is so much involved and I don't want to chance a mis quote. FWIW, I do know from a very long time friend who is a native of WA that battle after battle in many different interest areas and freedoms has been and continues to be lost there. He refers to WA as Northern California, and OR as Central California where a mutal friend lives and is up against similar. He's a very large land owner in south central WA (apple/cherry farmer), and the changes that have to do with that has had very serious impack on his generations old family business to the point of almost putting him out of business for 2-3 years now.

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
KoKoPelli-Stealth

mp3h.jpg

KoKo-Pelli Phiniac tank / Black Pro-Ring
ProVari Stealth mini v2.5

kokopelli_black_design_letterhead_template-r4343e3acddcb4c4cabf37385cb682a52_vg63g_8byvr_152.jpg

Is that Pro Ring the one from Loki Lab?

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
yes sir, it is.

Thank you, I'll get an order in.

My Stealth Mini ought to be here tomorrow, but it will be some time yet before I can put it into service. It has been non stop figuring out what to buy... with extra added to the list because I have never had any carto tanks before. Several orders, some have been placed, the rest hopefully before the weekend, then the wait for them to all get here.

I've pretty much decided to get both a Big Daddy Lil Mama Tank and have one custom made by Phiniac for the Mini Stealth. Will get at least one Diver rebuildable carto, maybe two, but will also get various other cartos, a carto punch, O ring tools and extra O rings, Slap Yo Mama Adapter, fill bottles, a bunch of 18490 batteries, Serenity Gear X 2, etc. The other "surprise" ProVari coming tomorrow will need everything as well, and much of it will be custom. Before I'm done getting everything I want for the two of them, the cost of the PV's themselves will seem pretty cheap. ;)

Kn0ttYFive

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2013
Releaser of the KRAKEN
Thank you, I'll get an order in.

My Stealth Mini ought to be here tomorrow, but it will be some time yet before I can put it into service. It has been non stop figuring out what to buy... with extra added to the list because I have never had any carto tanks before. Several orders, some have been placed, the rest hopefully before the weekend, then the wait for them to all get here.

I've pretty much decided to get both a Big Daddy Lil Mama Tank and have one custom made by Phiniac for the Mini Stealth. Will get at least one Diver rebuildable carto, maybe two, but will also get various other cartos, a carto punch, O ring tools and extra O rings, Slap Yo Mama Adapter, fill bottles, a bunch of 18490 batteries, Serenity Gear X 2, etc. The other "surprise" ProVari coming tomorrow will need everything as well, and much of it will be custom. Before I'm done getting everything I want for the two of them, the cost of the PV's themselves will seem pretty cheap. ;)

Awaiting Pics of your custom setup and fine tuned Stealth Mini!

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
Awaiting Pics of your custom setup and fine tuned Stealth Mini!

So am I pard, so am I. I'm finding that getting custom made or even special ordered semi custom is not a cake walk. Most is still up in the air and not even ordered yet, details are still being worked out.

"They" came last Friday (my first two ProVari's), and all that I have received for them so far is two custom drip tips a couple of days ago and a bunch of batteries today.

So no pictures have been taken yet... the surprise second one still not revealed here what it is yet. But I think it will be worth the wait for the pictures of it and the story behind it. ;)

I hope to know in the next 3-4 days if what I want made for them can be worked out, if they can be made within a reasonable time frame. If not I'll take pictures of just the PV's and post them.

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
Nothing was preordered here because I didn't even know about the Stealth Mini until I saw this thread and pictures of yours. As I probably already said someplace, I had been leaning and bobbing on the fence rail trying to figure out which ProVari to order, which color combo to get, which size, etc for my first one. Your post/pictures of the Stealth Mini made it a no brainer and is why I pulled the trigger poste haste for my first ProVari. So thank you again for this thread, it broke the ice and now the flow of ProVari's can begin. And the man got it to me very fast once he got back to me. So I have been playing catch up ever since. The prototype was a surprise addition that more than doubles the catch up game as it is being harder to get what I want for it than the Stealth Mini. Out of despiration to get at least one of them into use I ordered an IBTanked that can be used as a secondary tank on either of them. It shipped yesterday so by the weekend my first clouds of ProVari vapor ought to be in the air.
:thumb:

dam718

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2012
Hawaii
Man, I really love the look of this thing... But an extra $70 just to black out the top and end caps, swap out the clear button for black, and add a smoked window seems a bit excessive... :/ I guess with the 10% military discount I could get it at ~$242... Unless they don't count the Navy as real military... LoL!

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
I'm a Navy Vietnam Veteran (1967-1971)... and that way more than qualifies for a discounted Stealth Mini from this man who considers anyone who serves or has served this country and its citizens as someone who is a very special person. FWIW, he is a very special person himself, a care giver who dedicates his life to those who served.

As far as the price for what it offers, only you can make that call. I have mine in hand, consider it very special and worth every penny that it cost me. I know H2o Front feels the same way about his.

Last edited:

Kn0ttYFive

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2013
Releaser of the KRAKEN
Man, I really love the look of this thing... But an extra $70 just to black out the top and end caps, swap out the clear button for black, and add a smoked window seems a bit excessive... :/ I guess with the 10% military discount I could get it at ~$242... Unless they don't count the Navy as real military... LoL!

I would imagine that some of that $70 goes toward the more durable triple coated finish. You could look at it this way, ... If a person wants it (and can afford to), they will buy it. If
a person does not want to spend the money, they will come up with every excuse in the book to deter it.

Anyone try to plasti dip thiers? I think it will give a similar look.. incl covering the button so it wont light.. and if you dont like the look just peel it out..

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk

Many have come up with some creative ProVari projects. Paint, Sleeves, Coatings, Dippings ... That info can be found in a different thread.

Last edited:

BadTrainDriver

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 17, 2013
Dublin, Ohio
I bit the bullet and ordered the ProVari Stealth MINI with the matching extended cap yesterday from Tim at Vaporforce...and let me tell you a little story...

I messed up when completing my order. I ordered the mini, the extended cap, and clicked on the extra shipping insurance...and in my haste and excitement, I accidentally clicked "in store pickup" as the shipping option. Once I realized this, I immediately sent an email with my order number asking them to call me so we could straighten up my mistake. About an hour goes by and Tim calls me. We start talking, he tells me about his work with military and LE/First Responders, I mention that I spent 8yrs in the Marine Corps, and that I come from a long line of family members that have served, including my brother who is a Colonel in the Air Force. Immediately, Tim questions why I didn't contact him for the 10% discount. I explained to him that I'm not in the military anymore, and that I personally don't feel that I'm entitled to a discount. I told him I'd rather that discount go to someone who truly needs it, and that I'm not trying to brag or boast...but I don't need it. I have been very fortunate the last ten years or so, and I flat out refused to accept any discount. Tim and I go back and forth on this for a good half an hour before I finally agreed to accept free shipping...as he flat out refused to take my credit card information to charge me for it!

If this world had more "Tim's" from VaporForce in it, it would be a better place...that's all I'm saying!

Pictures will follow once I receive it!

Kn0ttYFive

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2013
Releaser of the KRAKEN
I bit the bullet and ordered the ProVari Stealth MINI with the matching extended cap yesterday from Tim at Vaporforce...and let me tell you a little story...

I messed up when completing my order. I ordered the mini, the extended cap, and clicked on the extra shipping insurance...and in my haste and excitement, I accidentally clicked "in store pickup" as the shipping option. Once I realized this, I immediately sent an email with my order number asking them to call me so we could straighten up my mistake. About an hour goes by and Tim calls me. We start talking, he tells me about his work with military and LE/First Responders, I mention that I spent 8yrs in the Marine Corps, and that I come from a long line of family members that have served, including my brother who is a Colonel in the Air Force. Immediately, Tim questions why I didn't contact him for the 10% discount. I explained to him that I'm not in the military anymore, and that I personally don't feel that I'm entitled to a discount. I told him I'd rather that discount go to someone who truly needs it, and that I'm not trying to brag or boast...but I don't need it. I have been very fortunate the last ten years or so, and I flat out refused to accept any discount. Tim and I go back and forth on this for a good half an hour before I finally agreed to accept free shipping...as he flat out refused to take my credit card information to charge me for it!

If this world had more "Tim's" from VaporForce in it, it would be a better place...that's all I'm saying!

Welcome to the Cadre!

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory

I think in-store pick up is the default option, I did it as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread