Not open for further replies.

Liv2Ski

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 14, 2010
Burnt Hills NY
Man oh Man I gotta be close #3011

I know I am sitting here trying to figure out how far 30 will go. We know not all orders in the sequence are for ProVaris. What a nail biter. The ProVari will look really nice in the center of your Avi when it finds its new home

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
Outside of the Philadelphia Burbs, NJ & Fla
I just got a notice for shipping but it doesn't say who its from it just says =

**** This is a post-only message. Please do not respond. ****

Dear Matt A

Below is the Delivery Confirmation number you need to determine the delivery
status of your package.

Delivery Confirmation Number xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Your package is scheduled for shipment on 12/20/2010.

This email was automatically generated by the US Postal Service (U.S. Postal Service)[/url])
at the shipper's request. Any reply to this email will not be received by the
USPS or shipper. The USPS has not collected or retained any personal
information that would identify you or your purchase from this email.

Thank you,

harpo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2009
Yuba City, California
Matt check and see if your credit cards been charged.

Dear Matt A

status of your package.

This email was automatically generated by the US Postal Service (U.S. Postal Service)[/url])

Thank you,

MonsterKenny

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 23, 2009
dublin ohio
www.provape.com
OK Kenny you are officially nuts or have significantly more patience than the typical soon to be ProVari owner.:) I hate the suspense of waiting and will galdly pass on the goodie if mine goes out for shipping prior to Jan. That is nice for Provape to do though and I am impressed with the way we have been kept informed. Happy Holidays and big vapes to you in the New Year
My patience serves me well. Sure I want the provari now, but I jumped on the bandwagon late. So many folks have been waiting longer than I have. No way I could wait 2 or 3 months for a PV with pre-order. So to me, January isn't that long to wait at all. And I know I will be getting one sweet device. And I'll take a late Xmas present. :)

WhatAClumsyGirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 1, 2009
Mtns of Tennessee

Dear Matt A

status of your package.

Thank you,

I got this same email last night and I almost jumped up and threw everything in my hand up in the floor......but then, i realized.....i'ts probably the free disposable that company is giving away....that i signed up for.

Did you happen to sign up for one of the free disposables ?

nickf41680

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 23, 2010
new york
Hey guys just received my afsv2 thought u might like to have a look...
Everything fits real nice.. The afs takes some getting uses to i guess lol lots of parts... Matt what u think?

b7f4167a.jpg

db7fbf1f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vape360

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 13, 2009
Monroe, WA
www.ProVape.com
I just got a custom made Phidias (my second) so I have a new toy to keep me company while I wait. I'm in no rush. All pre-orders are like this. Anyone pre-order Crysis 2? That was supposed to be ready for the holidays but now we're looking at late Q1 or beyond. It just kinda goes with the territory.

Very true! While we try our best to estimate when all the parts are going to arrive there are lots of things that can get in the way. We add in extra time for problems because there usually is always something that comes up, but sometimes extra surprises roll in and can range from anything really: vendor delays, weather delays, parts show up that were supposed to be done correctly and they are messed up, shipment of parts got delayed, Human error, out of stock components...the list goes on.

Also in the world of electronic components sometimes you check a vendor stock and they have 10,000+ pcs so you think.."Awesome, were good..plenty of stock. I'll order some of those in a couple of days."

Then when you go back to place the order; They are sold out with a lead time of 14 weeks and you cannot get that part anywhere else. Would you like a side of "stress" with your buttermilk pancakes?

Wouldn't it be nice if we could just press a button and out pops 1000 perfect widgets ready to ship?

We really do appreciate your understanding. It's not been an easy journey to make the ProVari happen. While we had honest intentions to have more shipped by now and for the holidays, things came up that delayed us.

I'll keep you updated as stuff happens.

Last edited:

zebbydog

ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2010
Leeds Uk
Respect to you mate.You have kept us informed every step of the way.It was always gonna be hard at this time of the year what with the weather, holidays etc. For instance just sat here watching the news and a Virgin flight from Miami has just landed at London Heathrow after a 4000 mlie trip and is now stuck in snow 40 yards from the terminal. Wonder if there are any Provari's in the hold lol.

drum747

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 2, 2010
Oregon
#3062 here. I'm not worried. All of you people who have received your Provari's, all you Vaper's that have received your shipping notices,........I'm most likely getting some sort of special goody. What if the special goody is an extra Provari?!!!!:?: Then you'll wish you didn't get it until January!! Hahahahaha. I may be the real winner in this deal!!!!:laugh: January is just fine with me! Yes sir,....:2cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread