Not open for further replies.

Zbeast08

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2013
Wilson, NC, USA
Good idea Pre...I just got home from a very nice dinner in Raleigh--Sullivan's Steak Hoise---Fabulous--had several beverages and 2 tanks of juice and the a little port with more vaping!! Great evening with some fiends! I enjoy the bounty and the gorilla juice as well!! Was glad to get home,an hour drive, to see what I missed in the provari forum in particularly!! Don't wanna get behind!! Peace out!

Technonut

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 11, 2010
East Coast, USA
Alright.... This is supposed to be a saloon right? How many single Royal Court maidens of the ProVarinati do we have in here? This Knight has a sort-of-kind-of GF with nothing really serious going on. ;) It is Saturday night after all.. :toast:

EDIT: There is an actual ECF Vaping Singles sub-forum here..

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/ecf-vaping-singles/

It's dead as hell in there, but has resulted in at least one marriage which has lasted over a year now.

Me, I have NO plans to remarry since being divorced for over 6 years now.. ;) I have my own home, and like it that way. :D

Last edited:

CrimsonJack

Ursus Praedonum
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2013
The Vobbit Hole
I'll start. Much like I had the "I get it now" moment when I got my first ProVari, I had to "get" what all the stir was about AVE Boba's Bounty.

Well it came today, and ...... I get it!!! It's delicious. I'm not a huge tobacco flavor chaser, but this is the first tobacco juice that I've tried that strongly resembled tobacco. I can see why so many keep it around as a staple. It is an equalizer of sorts. If you're bored with tasting new flavors, or just can't find the right flavor for your mood..... Boba's is like Ole Faithful. Fulfilling your nico need without disappointment or flavor apprehension.

I got 18ml of it, but I will likely get a large supply soon.

Anybody else have similar experiences with the Bounty?

I tried Boba's, and it was my "not in the mood for anything else so I'll vape Boba's".....right up until I got Grumpy's Hooch. Now that's my go-to.

Technonut

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 11, 2010
East Coast, USA
Not that I hang out in saloons all the time, not even sure there are any saloons in So. Cal. I didn't know there was a single forum here. I'm happily unmarried and don't even want a sort of BF. I like my life the way it is, drama free. :)

I hear you... :) I guess one could call what I have "dating".. She's a girl I used to date in high school many moons ago, and recently divorced herself. Anyhow, I'm just having some fun in Preloader's ProVarinati Deaddog Saloon Grand Opening tonight.. Not really trying to turn it into a meet-market. ;) The link to the appropriate sub-forum is there for those truly interested though.

Susan W.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2013
Torrance, CA
That's cool. Seems like it's pretty dead in here tonight for a grand opening. Guess Preloader didn't put up any flyers.

I hear you... :) I guess one could call what I have "dating".. She's a girl I used to date in high school many moons ago, and recently divorced herself. Anyhow, I'm just having some fun in Preloader's ProVarinati Deaddog Saloon Grand Opening tonight.. Not really trying to turn it into a meet-market. ;) The link to the appropriate sub-forum is there for those truly interested though.

EvilZoe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2013
Savoir-Faire is everywhere!
Ah, my dear Lady of the Royal Court.. You surely are being modest.

maid·en -ˈmādn
noun
a girl or young woman, esp. an unmarried one.

Nope. Not ME....lol

Well, except the unmarried part but I WAS married. Twice.

If I ever marry again I vow he will have a job and a car first.

Technonut

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 11, 2010
East Coast, USA
maid·en -ˈmādn
noun

Nope. Not ME....lol

If I ever marry again I vow he will have a job and a car first.

As I said... Modest. True beauty is timeless Milady... :) Your thinking is quite sound on the job and car methinks. Would a job, and a fiery black Harley do? ;)

EvilZoe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2013
Savoir-Faire is everywhere!
As I said... Modest. True beauty is timeless Milady... :) Your thinking is quite sound on the job and car methinks. Would a job, and a fiery black Harley do? ;)

I don't know. I'm not actually looking...lol

Do I get to ride the Harley? You don't mind riding ....., do ya?

[edit - oh, man....they shut out the word. BOOOOOO!]

Technonut

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 11, 2010
East Coast, USA
I don't know. I'm not actually looking...lol

Do I get to ride the Harley? You don't mind riding ....., do ya?

[edit - oh, man....they shut out the word. BOOOOOO!]

I may be chivalrous Milady, but never rode b88Ch on my steed... :unsure: With that, I bow, and wish you well. :p

Seapup

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2013
Virginia, USA
maid·en -ˈmādn
noun

Nope. Not ME....lol

If I ever marry again I vow he will have claimed early retirement with two fully vested pensions and two mortgage-free houses first.

Let me fix that for you. :vapor:

Talyon

Vape 4 Life
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2013
Toronto
I'll start. Much like I had the "I get it now" moment when I got my first ProVari, I had to "get" what all the stir was about AVE Boba's Bounty.

Well it came today, and ...... I get it!!! It's delicious. I'm not a huge tobacco flavor chaser, but this is the first tobacco juice that I've tried that strongly resembled tobacco. I can see why so many keep it around as a staple. It is an equalizer of sorts. If you're bored with tasting new flavors, or just can't find the right flavor for your mood..... Boba's is like Ole Faithful. Fulfilling your nico need without disappointment or flavor apprehension.

When I first got my Boba it was good, I aged it for a month now it's GREAT. GJ should be same.

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory

iinf.jpg

In recognition of glassgal's devotion to the ProVarinati,
we pronounce that from this night forward she shall be known as
Lady Glass, Marchioness of Making Things.

And in accordance with her talents, she is hereby charged with a mission: She shall carefully study the colors and designs of the various Orders of ProVari, including both sizes, and henceforth create flavors, scents, soaps and other such luxuries in the name of the ProVarinati.

rlcy.jpg

I am ProVarinati Princess
hoc est ordine meow

mackman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
NorCal

That is interesting because to me Boba's tobacco is very subtle. I must like it I have 100ml of that and Gorilla Juice on hand. To me they only get better with age and seem to change flavor ever so slightly with different toppers. Gorilla Juice and Boba's mixed are excellent too. I started out with fruit flavors but have gravitated to the tobaccos. One I highly recommend is The Vapor Room's Ginger's RY4 a very unique
twist on the RY4 vaping it right now on the Provari mini/prive vadero .
Another vendor I highly recommend in your back yard is Velvet Cloud Vapors in SF. Again 100% VG primo liquids.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread