Status
Not open for further replies.

EddardinWinter

The Philosopher Who Rides
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
Richmond, Va
Bobo is VV/VW. It's just easier to leave it on one setting rather than go through the menu that I don't look at anyway. I also use Vemo sometimes to keep him from writing bad poetry.

Who is this, and how did you hack into The Ocelot's account?

Roaring thunderously via Tapatalk...

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
$40? - that is a VAMO, not a cheap clone of a VAMO.
Carhartts - Tough work pants. More like ANTI-fashion. Probably with a pocket for your ProVari.
And I use my VAMO and SVD too, so they won't be sad - but I don't use VW anymore, because I'm more aware of my preferred starting VOLTAGE now, with all my juices and toppers...and it works out the same. Start at a setting and tweak it a little to taste.

"set and forget" just doesn't work because of variables like juice, humidity, temperature, altitude, whether dinner was spicy, my mood, the alignment of the moons...as long as I can adjust SOMETHING, all is good.

MadOzodi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2013
StL, MO
Darkgear blowout! Awesome!!!

Just getting rid of extra's. I can only use so much stuff. The rest, someone else should enjoy.

Whaaaat? Where?!?! Flip dibs? :D

ETA: I try not to get on the computer or internet over the weekend or approaching the weekend and look what I miss. :facepalm:

Last edited:

Kn0ttYFive

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2013
Releaser of the KRAKEN
Gi2...What in the hellz tarnations, 100 watts? :blink:

safe_image.php

Person that vapes @ the 100 watts : "Great Flavor, Best vape Ever....."

Electrocuted .....

marv-getting-electrocuted-o.gif

• Haha
Reactions: ENAUD

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
Who is this, and how did you hack into The Ocelot's account?

I know the resistance of all of my toppers. The Protank with candy cane is 4.7v on the ProVari and 8w on Bobo (the head is 2.7Ω). The IBT with Creme Brulee is 4.6v on the ProVari and 7w on Bobo (the carto is 3.0Ω). If you want to get technical, .1 volt increment is roughly equal to .5 watts.

ETA: And no matter the setting, I fine tune it throughout the day as my taste changes.

Last edited:

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
Lol either way I obviously don't care for it. It got the job done when I needed it though so I guess I should be more grateful. I thought it was a clone of something. Felt like it was made from old beer cans.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Then you got an original.

ETA: I wasn't joking about the different configurations though. While they do have 18650 and 18350 sizes, they don't all get there the same way. I've had to explain that a couple of times in the New Members forum.

VAMO-3.jpg

vamo-v3-3-600x600.jpg

Last edited:

EddardinWinter

The Philosopher Who Rides
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
Richmond, Va
I know the resistance of all of my toppers. The Protank with candy cane is 4.7v on the ProVari and 8w on Bobo (the head is 2.7Ω). The IBT with Creme Brulee is 4.6v on the ProVari and 7w on Bobo (the carto is 3.0Ω). If you want to get technical, .1 volt increment is roughly equal to .5 watts.

ETA: And no matter the setting, I fine tune it throughout the day as my taste changes.

Well at least you aren't telling that old "set and forget" canard.

naturecannon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 29, 2014
Oregon City, Oregon
Lol either way I obviously don't care for it. It got the job done when I needed it though so I guess I should be more grateful. I thought it was a clone of something. Felt like it was made from old beer cans.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

A vamo is all my wife will use, she want no parts of a Provari and I even took her to see a pink and purple Provari in person. She said no way it looks like a sex toy. Really, how does the vamo differ if so? I think its more of a bitter thing due to the funds I spend related to the Provari.

Friday the sun was shinning (rare this time of year here) and I got off work early. I said lets go to for a drive to a B&M (which was an hour away). i had plans to spend and she knew it. Why, What do you need now she says. Just for "fun" was my reply. Just for "fun" turned into the theme of the roadtrip. Is was a long silent ride home when I added "Kay" to the "fun" LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread