Status
Not open for further replies.

RedhatPat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2012
Lancaster, Pa
Anyone looking for a great tobacco vape should look no further than the El Toro Classico line IMHO.

EL Toro Classico

My favorites are Virginia Prime, followed by Cigarrillos Naturales, and Guevara. The price is really not bad for 60ml bottles. Be warned though, this e-liquid is the "real-deal", and primarily for folks who really enjoy a great tobacco flavor. ;) I would suggest trying some of the 10ml sample bottles to become acquainted with the line before a 60ml bottle purchase.

I wish they carried higher Nic like 24-30MG but i'll give them a try since you have a good track record with me, edenmod's Rose, Sophia, german silica, xc-116, and lord knows whats to come. Does the old saying about never buy a juice from a hardware vendor still apply to sites like VapourArt & VapeRev, in your opinion?

I'm a former Bobaholic but found 24MG wasn't cutting it. i'll try the El Torro line and mebbe spike it with a WTA 'n see how it goes. Thanks brother.

RHP

Last edited:

RedhatPat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2012
Lancaster, Pa
I like Boba's Bounty, but I love Gorilla Juice!

best regards, larry mac

I loved them both but BB even more because GJ is BB w/ Banana Slurry. I made the leap from BB & GJ to BFC (Banana Fosters Coffee no cream) from Ms T's bakery which is a non-NET but tastes as great as GJ tasted for me.

Infact the only reason I left AVE, wasn't because of the hacking ordeal or even the lack of availability, it was because I found myself chain vaping 24mg too much so by stepping up the Nic (Tammy offers up to 30mg) I found I didn't have to vape as much.

It even brought some Joy to my Joyetech eRoll (which as you know, to a for,er 2-3pad dude, it's not practical). Then a dear friend of mine from back in the day recommended I look into WTA type juices rather than increasing the Nic of my ADVs. I still haven't gotten around to it but I'll let folks know how it is once I do. WTAs aren't a popular subject.

Word to the wise about Ms T's Bakery, they are pricey and may take a long time to get as she is shortstaffed atm.

RHP

EddardinWinter

The Philosopher Who Rides
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
Richmond, Va

iinf.jpg

In recognition of glassgal's devotion to the ProVarinati,
we pronounce that from this night forward she shall be known as
Lady Glass, Marchioness of Making Things.

And in accordance with her talents, she is hereby charged with a mission: She shall carefully study the colors and designs of the various Orders of ProVari, including both sizes, and henceforth create flavors, scents, soaps and other such luxuries in the name of the ProVarinati.

rlcy.jpg

I am ProVarinati Princess
hoc est ordine meow

Hic ordo est, dextro meow.

EddardinWinter

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
Richmond, Va
I think, therefore I am single.

Well I am also joining into the chorus of single saloon folk. I can see no advantages to committing anything to a female greater than an evening at this point.

I see while I was out on the open range last night, you guys were busy setting up this most excellent saloon. Nice.

RedhatPat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2012
Lancaster, Pa
Howdy Ed 'n Ocey. I just dropped on by because I was stalking Technonut.

Even though I friended/un-friended you both many times, I hope ya still love ol' RHP! Atleast I hold ya both in high esteem, the same with Provari's (Still holding onto my 3 'varis) even though I'm a Reonaught I've jumped into the shiney Mechanicals bandwagon along with rebuilding! Now I'm buying .... from Greece and Germany and the United Kingdom, hold onto your hats people -- RHP is goin' international!

With much love 'n respect,

RhP

EddardinWinter

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
Richmond, Va

Even though I friended/un-friended you both many times, I hope ya still love ol' RHP! Atleast I hold ya both in high esteem, the same with Provari's (Still holding onto my 3 'varis) even though I'm a Reonaught I've jumped into the shiney Mechanicals bandwagon along with rebuilding! Now I'm buying .... from Greece and Germany and the United Kingdom, hold onto your hats people -- RHP is goin' international!

RhP

RhP, I am not even a little surprised. Your erratic way of managing ECF friends is legendary. Your many friendings and un-friendings have gone without even being noticed. I always accept those invitations, but that is about all the attention this lion gives them.

Worry not! It is good to see you are still bouncing about, RhP.

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory

RhP

Nice to know you are having fun!

Preloader

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2013
Oakland, CA
Well.... This place got active in the wee hours of the night. And it appears a little light hearted adult horniness unsued. :rolleyes: Awesome!

I saw some great juice suggestions. I may have to check out Velvet Clouds of Vapor....... Online. I absolutely hate SF. It's a cold concrete impersonal hellhole. OK, I'm being dramatic. But its cold and wrapped in concrete. I love Oakland because it's warmer and was built within a vast and beautiful Redwood forest. I also hate SF because Niners and Giants fans. Haven't met one I liked.

On that note. I'm going to watched the Raiders and the Steelers play at the Coliseum today and Im nervous about getting my Mini Stealth passed security. They have metal detectors, otherwise I'd slip it in my back pocket. But I'm nervous when I place it in the tray that they will question me, and if I tell them it's an APV, but "I don't plan to use it", they may turn me away.

EddardinWinter

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
Richmond, Va
Well.... This place got active in the wee hours of the night. And it appears a little light hearted adult horniness unsued. :rolleyes: Awesome!

I saw some great juice suggestions. I may have to check out Velvet Clouds of Vapor....... Online. I absolutely hate SF. It's a cold concrete impersonal hellhole. OK, I'm being dramatic. But its cold and wrapped in concrete. I love Oakland because it's warmer and was built within a vast and beautiful Redwood forest. I also hate SF because Niners and Giants fans. Haven't met one I liked.

On that note. I'm going to watched the Raiders and the Steelers play at the Coliseum today and Im nervous about getting my Mini Stealth passed security. They have metal detectors, otherwise I'd slip it in my back pocket. But I'm nervous when I place it in the tray that they will question me, and if I tell them it's an APV, but "I don't plan to use it", they may turn me away.

Such a pity. All that trouble, only to go watch my Steelers whip your Raiders.

EddardinWinter

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
Richmond, Va
Also, Great Lion, I hope you don't mind that I used your Saloon pic in post #1. I wanted to ask your permission first, but I also wanted to get it in there before the edit envelope closed. Besides, I credited you and you watermarked it, so I don't see it being a problem.

Thanks.

You have my permission.

Technonut

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 11, 2010
East Coast, USA
I hope you know I was teasing...lol

Suuuuuuure you were... Lol! I know that. I think :) I do enjoy your wit and bold as brassness. (BTW, I am the "bad-boy" type in RL.. ;) )

RhP

You may get into trouble stalking me... To the dark side you it may take my young friend RHP. ;)

I wish they carried higher Nic like 24-30MG but i'll give them a try since you have a good track record with me, edenmod's Rose, Sophia, german silica, xc-116, and lord knows whats to come. Does the old saying about never buy a juice from a hardware vendor still apply to sites like VapourArt & VapeRev, in your opinion?

I'm a former Bobaholic but found 24MG wasn't cutting it. i'll try the El Torro line and mebbe spike it with a WTA 'n see how it goes. Thanks brother.

RHP

You'll surely get a world tour hanging out with me man.. :) I hope you enjoy some of the gear as much as I do. The Rose is wrapping up, and should be coming my way within a couple of weeks. I'm VERY excited about that one. I followed the project from the beginning. TBH, most of my rebuildables have been taking a back-seat to Sophia. She is small, sexy, and well-built. Really puts-out the vapor too.... :vapor:

The El Toro Guevara and Puros Naturales comes in 24mg IIRC. Those are great if you ever enjoyed a fine cigar, and miss them after quitting.

I know what you mean about some liquids not cutting it. I used to vape 36mg for a long time. It's taken me awhile to get down to my current 18-24mg.. (usually 24mg, but my blood pressure has been up, and I'm doing my damndest to cut-back)

EDIT: @ RHP: I have a Doc appointment in February up your way in Denver. Perhaps we could meet-up, enjoy a vape, and BS for a little while before I leave.

Last edited:

EddardinWinter

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
Richmond, Va
My Raiders are pretty shot this season, as were most our fans' expectations........ however. I do believe the match up today will provide us with an opportunity of victory.

I'll even put a friendly wager of 12mL of any juice I have on it.......

I accept this bet.

How about 15 mls of juice to the winner? I don't have any 12 ml bottles. We can swap inventories (as needed) when the contest is done.

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory

A good offense...

Are you sure about the stealth? What about the bronze? Something that stands out. Wear it proudly around your neck (if you don't have a lanyard, figure out something else visible). If they ask you what it is, look at them puzzled as if they just asked you if you had come to see the game...oh, you mean this? It's an electronic cigarette! I've been tobacco-free since xxx Get all happy and excited! Try and tell them more. Ask them if they smoke? If they say it doesn't look like a Blu or whatever, wrinkle your nose, Of course not, those things are made for the Big Tobacco companies in China, this is 100% American made! Try to show it to them again... Smile a lot! Ask their names!

They will not have time to deal with you. For back-up, have a bunch of vendor cards in your pocket.

EddardinWinter

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
Richmond, Va
A good offense...

Are you sure about the stealth? What about the bronze? Something that stands out. Wear it proudly around your neck (if you don't have a lanyard, figure out something else visible). If they ask you what it is, look at them puzzled as if they just asked you if you had come to see the game...oh, you mean this? It's an electronic cigarette! I've been tobacco-free since xxx Get all happy and excited! Try and tell them more. Ask them if they smoke? If they say it doesn't look like a Blu or whatever, wrinkle your nose, Of course not, those things are made for the Big Tobacco companies in China, this is 100% American made! Try to show it to them again... Smile a lot! Ask their names!

They will not have time to deal with you. For back-up, have a bunch of vendor cards in your pocket.

This would be a winning tactic, were he anywhere but California.

They are gonna hear e-cigarette, and clap him into handcuffs...

Preloader

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2013
Oakland, CA
Not a bad approach.... Last A's game I went to, no metal detectors btw, baseball fans generally aren't convicted felon types, I snuck in my eGo, and was openly vaping before I saw a security guard harrassing another fan who was defending the use of his PV. The security guard was telling him that the Coliseum's stance on e-Cigs is equal to their very strict prohibition of smoking.

I suppose I could tell them it is "Nicotine free", but considering they have the authority to make you discard your bottled water before you may enter, they could just as easily deny me and my pleasure stick.

I'm not gonna let that stop me from trying though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread