ProVarinati Diner & Saloon and Beyond

Topwater Elvis

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2012
Texas
Where did they plant the first Fruit Loops tree?

It's just a question......

1 mile north of Uranus Missouri, stated in the " didja know " history column in their local newspaper the Uranus examiner.
The other answer of Ca is also correct as a 27 billion dollar federal govt funded study showed, the climate in the western regions of the state massively increase production & provides a year around growing season.

Agriculture is kinda my thing or 'jam' as the cool kids say.

Topwater Elvis

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2012
Texas
56096d0f10e7c9c090e5094c88ed9a2c.gif

Reee port tedd.

Everyone knows there is a 2.5" diameter hole carefully cut in the bottom of that popcorn bucket.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I'm packing up my germs and going HOME. Ya'll are mean.

LOL still using the drops. I think I can see a bit more. Still got a cold. This visit with the husband has been tragic, I have never felt so behind. II have to go to Walmart.

Also lawnmower guy just LEFT yesterday. 3/4 done. He has not been back. I am watching "The Good Place" at the moment and yeah it is much darker than my usual shows like "Mindhunter" and "Grey's Anatomy" where people just have sex and die.

This show implies the afterlife could go on and on and be really confusing and suck. It's not pleasant.

Especially since the lawnmower guy (per my husband) said he didn't want to scare "the wife" with like "being some Mexican who is mowing your lawn" when actually (the guy looked pretty Caucasian) my husband asked "are you Mexican?" and he was like, "No." He left yesterday, abruptly, 3/4 done and has not returned. Or, communicated.

What if he comes back on Monday and like, steals me? I asked the husband this and he got all mad, which means it's concerning to HIM too, Oy. He was like, "He will think I'm here." But I was like, "Yes dear and when is the last time your car was here, five weeks ago?"

Oh well. If I'm dead, I won't have to deal with the oink eye OR the cold. So, that will be pleasant. Unless it's like the "Good Place."

You know those dreams you have where you turn off your alarm clock over and over and then you panic because it's like 11 am? I had one.
Sigh.

Anna

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld

LOL still using the drops. I think I can see a bit more. Still got a cold. This visit with the husband has been tragic, I have never felt so behind. II have to go to Walmart.

Also lawnmower guy just LEFT yesterday. 3/4 done. He has not been back. I am watching "The Good Place" at the moment and yeah it is much darker than my usual shows like "Mindhunter" and "Grey's Anatomy" where people just have sex and die.

This show implies the afterlife could go on and on and be really confusing and suck. It's not pleasant.

Especially since the lawnmower guy (per my husband) said he didn't want to scare "the wife" with like "being some Mexican who is mowing your lawn" when actually (the guy looked pretty Caucasian) my husband asked "are you Mexican?" and he was like, "No." He left yesterday, abruptly, 3/4 done and has not returned. Or, communicated.

What if he comes back on Monday and like, steals me? I asked the husband this and he got all mad, which means it's concerning to HIM too, Oy. He was like, "He will think I'm here." But I was like, "Yes dear and when is the last time your car was here, five weeks ago?"

Oh well. If I'm dead, I won't have to deal with the oink eye OR the cold. So, that will be pleasant. Unless it's like the "Good Place."

You know those dreams you have where you turn off your alarm clock over and over and then you panic because it's like 11 am? I had one.
Sigh.

Anna

Don't even think about it, Anna. The place SO wouldn't be the same without you!!!

gnees

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2014
Zephyrhills Fl.

Sigh.

Anna
Who's mean? Just asking.

Yes I read the whole thing.[emoji16][emoji16]

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Oh well I shoved my contact in and I am on round 2 of Theraflu.

I think the husband may be staying another night, either due to lawnmower man or like, he hopes he may get laid.

I should go to Walmart soon the antihistamine (that is SUPER opiod like in MY brain) only lasts so long and I can't have a breakdown at Walmart, people who KNOW me would SEE me. Duuuude. That would not be good.

I know it was all in jest. Froot loops tree. Nice touch, hehe.

Anna

It is TOTALLY fine to have contacts in with pinkeye, provided you never remove them by the way. You just leave it IN and add an extra dollop of antibiotic drop and it gets treated RIGHT ALONG with your eye. It's only a problem when like, your eye is so MESSED up it can't HAVE a contact in it to START with. My eyes are mostly the same size now, mostly.

Probably this kind of thinking is what GETS me pinkeye but I think I need a pair of glasses as a backup AND contacts, my last pair were 10 years old and I only wore them in bed with lingerie pretending to read, for the husband's sake. LITERALLY the only time. But maybe I need a back up pair. I guess I could check the lingerie area but everything got stirred up with the fire.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld

Users who are viewing this thread