ProVarinati Diner & Saloon and Beyond

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Hi Diver. I'm struggling to visualize what you have in mind. By a larger tank, do you mean one larger than 22mm?

The beauty rings for Provis are these, 22mm, and meant to make the slant caps flush with tanks.

provari tank ring beauty.png

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
Good morning everyone. Does anyone know where I can get a "ring" so I can use a larger tank on my new to me ProVari?

Hi Diver. I'm struggling to visualize what you have in mind. By a larger tank, do you mean one larger than 22mm?

The beauty rings for Provis are these, 22mm, and meant to make the slant caps flush with tanks.

View attachment 845381

If this is what you are talking about,
I would get it quick, they are hard to find these days. :|

ProVari 2.5 Beauty Ring - Central Iowa Vapor

KAS

Edit: They also still have several devises still in stock also. :)

You searched for provari - Central Iowa Vapor

Last edited:

newyork13

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2013
western Massachusetts
Two rides today, 28+ miles total distance...gotta get back on track and log more miles. It is way too easy to get lazy and back off on burning them calories to go places...
I can't recall if I mentioned this to you, but my fanatic cycling son pointed me to the Strava phone app (at least it exists for iPhones, not sure about the other world). It's cool because it allows you to accurately measure the distance biked, but it also can show the speed you biked and the altitude over the trek (which explains why I'm huffing when I do). It's nice. Did 24m today in a coolish breezy day. Gotta get some more in before I can't take the weather.

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
I can't recall if I mentioned this to you, but my fanatic cycling son pointed me to the Strava phone app (at least it exists for iPhones, not sure about the other world). It's cool because it allows you to accurately measure the distance biked, but it also can show the speed you biked and the altitude over the trek (which explains why I'm huffing when I do). It's nice. Did 24m today in a coolish breezy day. Gotta get some more in before I can't take the weather.
I really am enjoying the strava app. It also has lot's of other useful stuff, like when a trail seems to just end, I can pull up the map on it and see how the trail is incorporated into the city streets to go further explore, and it tracks time and speed of repeated segments if they have been tagged, and you can look up other folks time and speed for those segments. I have been pretty diligent to activate the app every ride since getting the new phone...

Diver9543

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2015
Oklahoma City, OK, USA

View attachment 845381
Yes, the 22mm is just what I am looking for. I am currently using Kanger Aerotank 2 and it fits the top of the ProVari nicely. I also have a few Herakles that are 22mm I would like to use.
Thanks, @Katdarling, and @kas122461.

Users who are viewing this thread