ProVarinati Diner & Saloon and Beyond

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
@440BB I should smack you around for your reply. LOL I thought Adele had talent she had that funky Motown vibe going for her and a lovely deep alto husky voice. Then she got "popular" and well, her producers made her DO stuff. Like learn to sing COMPLETLEY out of her register and hence all whispy like and terrible. I remember awaiting her new album (this was back when I listened to the radio, this is no longer happening) and when I heard that song I was like "CURSES UPON YOU PRODUCERS."

Also, I liked it that she was fat. We should have lots more fat singers if you ask me. I think they put her on water and gruel for six months.

Also, dude, she has gotten MARRIED. I don't know why she is still reaching out to her beloved X, but if were her husband I would be highly OFFENDED. Maybe her producers are making her do it because it "sold" the first time.

But I, for one, wish she would get some therapy already!

LOL, also "Hi."

Anna

FringeChief68

Kingsguard
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2013
Pittsburgh, Pa, USA
:w00t:

bubble-window-wall-mounted-cat-bed-6512.jpg

bubble-window-wall-mounted-cat-bed-2445.jpg

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I would love to put a cat in a cat version of those "people roll around in bubble" things, cat sized, and videotape what happened.

I'm sorry I agree it would be mean but also if I posted the video I might become famous. You know. An alley cat.

Wait no desire to become FAMOUS. But MAN did the Alley Cats torment my son's dog! They knew she was contained, they would all STROLL by all upipity and like I would have to be like, "Snickers, you don't need to eat them anymore your new owner has a home and this screened in porch."

I woulda let her go but harm might have come. I did consider chasing them MYSELF.

To be fair, being an alley cat must suck.

Oh, just forget this post. LOL.
Anna

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
I really liked this band. Until this... There is no way..
But you should check out the stuff they wrote.

You don't like Last Child?

What stuff are you talking about (that they wrote)? Songs, letters, legislative bills for consideration? :p

Reactions: AstroTurf

Users who are viewing this thread