ProVarinati Diner & Saloon and Beyond

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
I am currently using bright house, and until just this past week or so it has been fine. I think it is because there are a lot more people online right now. I don't have their fastest speed, I don't really want it right now. I have been back on 40 hour work weeks this year, for the first time in about 3 1/2 years, and I am trying to allow my accounts to recover somewhat. Still living on Beans and rice mostly, because it is cheap. (Like Me) :)

KAS

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
You know, I love the Winter Brothers, I really do, but if I never hear Frankenstein Again, it’ll be too soon.

Just too much airplay for that one.

I actually had not heard it for a long, long time. :|
I do remember a long time ago, that it was played a lot.

KAS

Frenchfry1942

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2014
I did the speed test. 232 and 10.1. I have not noticed a problem, but I have not been doing non-video internet. I saw Rush up above to listen to...see how it works.

Thanks

Edit: Did the Rush song in a live version...then Baba O'Riley.

Baba is like an anthem, even in performance here...guess I am in a grove for the evening. :)

A final one...

A good rendition.

It was those days...

Last edited:

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
Good morning provaris tomorrow is my "first day off." Still I'm glad.

This week has been like Tigger only now ,Tigger is GOSHDARNED dead. I am the IBH "winner" when it comes to things to do but like a LOSER in that sense, too.

This virus must STOP.

Anna
This virus is the honey badger, and the honey badger is a bad @$$

images

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Also some idiot announced like, there was a case in Douglas. There is no confirmed case, I just checked in preparation for her panicked call this a.m..

Lady, you are coming to a MEDICAL clinic. We do our best but the sanitizing is.... LOL that reminds me I gotta get more hand sanitizer for a young but awesome mom who could not find any. I can get more out of the supply closet when I ask,. I put it in her diaper bag and said, "Let's just not say anything about that."

I can't do it often, but she deserved it man.

ALSO our Walmart limits us to three of each thing. The part my husband was annoyed about was the fact he had red and black kidney beans but they were treated as "the same thing." He said it was like Communist China and others agreed.

I sort of agree in principal, but I also plan to use the self check out and reopen and close my "order" and pay as many times as I need to, if I can get past the eagle eyed "minders." Probably not. For me, diet pepsi is the only real issue.

I DON'T want to go to work today, WAHHH.

Yeah, I am going.

Anna

Users who are viewing this thread