ProVarinati Diner & Saloon and Beyond

jwbnyc

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2014
I can indeed kiss ..... Valuable skills.

LOL had to move my table elsewhere thought it was my chair but instead you know those old buildings well, the FLOOR is tilted.

I am DROWNING man but well, I needed a mental health morning after "Falling with coffee' hard on to the tile flor so no yoga, wrist hurts.

I should sort of start videoing these and put together some performance art because it SUCXED.

Anna

jwbnyc

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2014
Great music to support the scene. It is something that I never paid much conscious awareness of, but it is powerful. I notice it more now and am glad. Good to be glad. :)

It’s a shame that vid doesn’t show the whole scene where the crew is after Pulver to do something about the movie, just prior to the news of Mr. Roberts death.

Makes more sense with that bit.

Last edited:

Frenchfry1942

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2014
Mr. Roberts is a great movie. Great acting from James Cagney, Henry Fonda, William Powell, and Jack Lemmon. BTW, Jack Lemmon won the Oscar that year for his role.

Being a military type of guy, I can see that story very easily. Just a story that is important, yet not for the history books.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Spilled my coffee AGAIN this am. Yay. But no harm came to me or my vapes. It's Friday I am awake I just CAN'T do yoga (did it last night may do the same tonight) and well I am going to make it through a FULL week.

Husband dropped from the insurance at work that should save me about 600 a month. You know, I should sock it away and/or pay down debt but like, well, I also have visions of a silver dani mini dancing in my head.

LOL. I probably will have to buy another naturalization certificate mine has vanished. They require a trip to SS and are ungodly expensive.

Oh well. Making it through the week!

I finally pulled up a single person "couch" in my Escher slanted office, it works.

Anna

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
So I haven't been active here in years - CV19 got me into cleaning mode. I came across my Provari P3 and decided to vape on it. Damn, forgot it doesn't support sub-ohm! Does anyone do the firmware upgrades anymore? I have the original v3.6.
You are out of luck on getting a firmware upgrade.

FringeChief68

Kingsguard
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2013
Pittsburgh, Pa, USA
:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:
Medicago develops a plant-based vaccine for Coronavirus

covid-19-highlight.jpg

coldgin96

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2012
North of Detroit, way south of Heaven
I read Heaven is a beautiful place. I hope my soul has learned enough so as not to have to return to try again. To that end, I have forgiveness, love and no animosity to those who do I have angered. I love you all. I have a appointment at U Of M in July. If I make until then and if there is anything they can/will do for me, I will return to let you know. May the peace of our Lord and the love He stands for be with each and everyone of you.

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
I read Heaven is a beautiful place. I hope my soul has learned enough so as not to have to return to try again. To that end, I have forgiveness, love and no animosity to those who do I have angered. I love you all. I have a appointment at U Of M in July. If I make until then and if there is anything they can/will do for me, I will return to let you know. May the peace of our Lord and the love He stands for be with each and everyone of you.
Peace be with you Gin...

Users who are viewing this thread