ProVarinati Diner & Saloon and Beyond

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Yay! Boss meeting went well, all is okay. I groveled. I also explained I had ADHD (her kid has it, I figured she would have my sympathy when I explained why I was not understanding her emails (although they were not very clear. I also have my own quiet office where it is calm and peaceful and I can dictate from inside the clinic. I am staying and working with all docs assigned for the day. Like, it was pleasant actually. I almost feel bad for complaining but I did say "Boss, with ADHD you have to understand this is my own personal hell everything changes every day." .But I am safely cocooned etc. in my own office, the group room. It works,. And have a plan moving forward. And she gets I am not MAD at her. I was like, "No just completely confused and trust me it's probably not you it's me. I don't WANT extra work I have, like, plenty so being in the "pool" is not needed as long as I have two docs to work with. Etc." I also told her I did not understand how she was EVER doing her job, let aloe well. We parted on good terms.

I got this odd email from head guy stating my location stipend was becoming a part of my salary. I am one of few providers going in and it may be head doc's way of saying thank you.

It may mean other people who are working from home or whatever may get theirs removed. but it make me happy. For me but perhaps not everyone else. IDK it was only a couple providers.

Anna

AstroTurf

Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
Yay! Boss meeting went well, all is okay. I groveled. I also explained I had ADHD (her kid has it, I figured she would have my sympathy when I explained why I was not understanding her emails (although they were not very clear. I also have my own quiet office where it is calm and peaceful and I can dictate from inside the clinic. I am staying and working with all docs assigned for the day. Like, it was pleasant actually. I almost feel bad for complaining but I did say "Boss, with ADHD you have to understand this is my own personal hell everything changes every day." .But I am safely cocooned etc. in my own office, the group room. It works,. And have a plan moving forward. And she gets I am not MAD at her. I was like, "No just completely confused and trust me it's probably not you it's me. I don't WANT extra work I have, like, plenty so being in the "pool" is not needed as long as I have two docs to work with. Etc." I also told her I did not understand how she was EVER doing her job, let aloe well. We parted on good terms.

I got this odd email from head guy stating my location stipend was becoming a part of my salary. I am one of few providers going in and it may be head doc's way of saying thank you.

It may mean other people who are working from home or whatever may get theirs removed. but it make me happy. For me but perhaps not everyone else. IDK it was only a couple providers.

Anna
You are such a but kisser...

shame on you!!!

smh

jwbnyc

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2014

Anna

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I can indeed kiss ..... Valuable skills.

LOL had to move my table elsewhere thought it was my chair but instead you know those old buildings well, the FLOOR is tilted.

I am DROWNING man but well, I needed a mental health morning after "Falling with coffee' hard on to the tile flor so no yoga, wrist hurts.

I should sort of start videoing these and put together some performance art because it SUCXED.

Anna

Users who are viewing this thread